Message - Valve Index coming back into stock

Personally I’m very happy with my Pimax HMD but would like to buy Valve index controllers to replace my Vive wands. So happy to get the below message from them.

"Thank you for your interest in the Valve Index.

Valve Index VR kits will be available for purchase this Monday (March 9th) starting at 10 AM PDT (5 PM UTC).

Due to high demand, we expect available stock to sell out on Monday. All purchases beyond this initial quantity will be fulfilled in the order in which they are received, as supplies increase over the coming months.
Valve®\ 92x26 © Valve Corporation
PO Box 1688 Bellevue, WA 98009
All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries."

4 Likes

Do you have a back order or are you just hoping to click faster than all the people you just gave the heads up to? :grinning:

7 Likes

For this price,its a very good deal…

I sold my 8kplus today(while waiting on my 8kx) and kept the index,you wont be disapointed with this device!

Very good brightness,clarity and colors!Only the glare could be less(but you get used to it somehow)
If this had the field of view from the pimax then it was golden…

But the field off view is better then the other headsets,and ofcourse the amazing audio!

3 Likes

Lol no back order, totally hoping to click faster (not helped that I will be stuck at work) :rofl:. Happy to share the news with you guys even if it means dropping down the queue - in truth I’ve waited all this time and it won’t kill me to wait a bit longer.

2 Likes

Had mine since last fall. Worth the wait. gl

3 Likes

I too will be at work. Here is to hoping an off network hot spotted laptop will get the job done.

I’m already feeling that feeling you get when you’re ready to get those concert tickets and still too many people got there before you and you’re left empty handed… I want these controllers…

2 Likes

Im sure as with the PS2 and ps3 there will be many people buying just to resell on Ebay :frowning:

2 Likes

Scalpers aside, I’m actually kind of hoping for ps5 launch scarcity, just so that the LoadingReadyRun folks might keep the tradition going… :9

3 Likes

Ok, 3x PS3, 4x PS4, expensive tradition, this. The guy can be lucky that he isn’t an Intel fan, considering the 10900X…

If i had your zen point of view and patience I wouldnt have bought my knuckles for almost double $.

I live and canada and they were ignoring us at the time. So they left me little choice.

1 Like

I might buy the index headset. Might move my 5k to my laptop.

1 Like
2 Likes

The bundle with everything as well as just the headset are labelled as “available soon” in the German Steam store now. Unfortunately not the Index controllers alone, still just “out of stock”. Sigh…
Getting the game included would have been a nice opportunity to finally upgrade from the original Vive controllers.

1 Like
1 Like

Same in the French steam store.

I’ve have a horrible feeling you might be right ie they might not restock the controllers only option. I signed up for Valve index controllers updates but maybe they just sent out a generic email to everyone. Tyriel Wood suggested moving money to a steam wallet to make the purchase process quicker/simpler. Seemed like a good idea at the time but I might regret it later :slight_smile:

I have to wait 15 more minutes to see what will be, but… they asked specifically which part of boundle, or option I am interested in, so generic email (HMD options only) would be a big no.

1 Like

I got something; there was possibility to buy controllers, I clicked it (1st time error, 2nd time succesfuly). It says “ordered”, and in process of buying. I didn´t pay it yet.

1 Like

Me to. The same here. Shipping in 4 to 6 weeks.

2 Likes