Message - Valve Index coming back into stock

Yes me too :grin:. I was only after the controllers and understand some on here may have been buying the HMD. Said ordered but seems to be more of a pre-order?

Thank you for your order
Items 278x105
Valve Index Controllers

For items that are not available for immediate shipping, we will send you a separate email to confirm your shipping and payment information as the target date arrives. You will have 7 days to complete the transaction at that time.
Browse VR titles on Steam
81x40

My friend just tried… Couldn’t go past the shipping infos :frowning:

He got a server error

Same for me (ordered controllers only). Well, almost, 7-8 weeks by now. Would be cool if one could pay up front and get Alyx immediately after release in return. Waiting that long or buying the game effectively twice would both suck…
Edit: It’s 5-7 weeks in the purchase overview now. Hope the latter is true. Still some time.

1 Like

I would be interested in what is now delivered faster, the controller or the 8KX :slight_smile:

1 Like

both, please :wink: :wink: :wink:

Was thinking the same but hopefully the below entry on the order FAQ would cover this :+1:
“If you purchased an Index HMD or Index Controllers after you purchased Alyx, we’ll refund your Alyx purchase automatically after your Index order ships.”

1 Like

Perfect, good find! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my new game now

1 Like

Who wins, Pimax or Valve? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.