Luke Ross Mods Discussion

I need to try this too… thx… But how we fix microsoft flight simulator?

Maybe i am cpu bound with my i9900k in some places in the game…

Indeed pitool 280 fixes the menu in cyberpunk vr mod…

I have a another strange problem… the game starts with good fps,but when i walk and turn around it goes down to around 45 out off the sudden and stays bad… very strange!

That is strange! Wonder what could cause that?..

how do i do this?,if i search C97CB i get something else see above red line

The instructions I followed are in this thread :

To summarize, in any version of PiTool search for the Hex value 44 24 44 04 00 00 00 C7 44 24 3C 04 and change the last value (which is 04) to 03. Thanks to DJSlanr for that (it’s post number 25 in that thread).

So it looks like this :

2 Likes

Thx man it worked!Also somehow stays steady now on 75hz??? Or it was the game mode that was activated in windows,i did turned it off

So yes there is something wrong in the latest pitool versions including the pimax pc client @SweViver @PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra

1 Like

Oh so the hex edit gets rid of black lines,
Because I saw them in cyberpunk.

2 Likes

Yes it works… i hope they fix the latest pitool versions

2 Likes

Hello,

I will forward this to the engineering team to inspec the bug.

Does this bug happen before when first updated to 283v?

3 Likes

Hi

The bug happens when using PiTool v283.
v280 it is ok.

Best Regards

3 Likes

Hi, Pitool v281 is fine too, the bug appear since v283 and all version version of pimax client.

2 Likes

Okay so now i use these settings for cyberpunk 2077 with normal field off view at 90hz …it runs great…Its realy a blast to be in that city…

First download this file and in the file select optimised when it is installed correctly: Config Overhaul for Cyberpunk 2077 at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Then disable TAA with this file: Disable TAA and Bloom at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

Maybe i can tweak it some more…

2 Likes

Hey in the last image i see you’ve used Ultra Enhanced Reshade 1.3, how do i add/use this in my Cyberpunk install? When i go to the reshade tab it’s empty.

Dont look what it says there is the reshade from luke ross i think its using this one i think… https://www.patreon.com/posts/63441060

1 Like

Thanks very much that makes sense now! Will try them tomorrow :slight_smile:
Btw i’ve got my 8KX at 60Hz refresh rate so can i crank up the resolution in the mod hud options.

You can get rid of the ghosting by switching to “mono” mode in the mod hud options but u lose the 3D effect.
Fantastic experience though isn’t it, i don’t play the missions much at the moment, i’m just walking around taking it all in :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea its great! By the way that hdr reshade gives the nighttime and neon an amazing look…

i forgot something,its now in the description…So some graphics options are disabled because of the config overhaul file( you can edit things if you want…(But for now i set it at optimized)

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra is this bug fixed in the new pitool? I dont dare too update to the new pitool because off this issue!

3 Likes