How to detach the plastic mask? I want to detach the cable (noise problem)

I watch from sweviver video, it is very easy.
But when I try it is so fit.

Want to try to fix about flashing dot around the screen before get the next replacement.

@anon74848233 @Doman.Chen

2 Likes

I am not sure I can use the wireless module If I can’t detach the cable, lol.

1 Like

If you check other reviews dies take a bit of force (pull) to remove.

Truth I haven’t removed cables. But a user here has recently.

Old headset, I notice that the bottom mask is not fit to the housing, but this replacement, it is very fit.

Give up, may can’t change the cable to test until get some tip to remove it. It look we have to use much force and when I do that, I have to press the housing and may it can be broken by the force too.

@anon74848233

1 Like

Added Dallas to your post. Perhaps another @EarlyBackers who have removed cable had difficulty with removal & might have a tip.

Away from my headsets so can’t try removing atm.

1 Like

It look there is some lock here.

I don’t think I can press and pull at the same time.

edit : this is not lock after I can detach.

1 Like

Try to press the masker from the side, not sure how to pull it.

We need more video tutorial!!

2 Likes

If it’s the mask that the face foam attaches to it’s just a firm pull will pop from memory kinda like bubble wrap.

After getting 1 tab to pop out move over a bit & pull next out. But if your not quite comfortable wait for other folks input.

Success when try from the nose part first, but when try to pull at the left side, there is some little damage (may not effect too much). Not friendly for remove.

What is this port? look small.

1 Like

After replug, okay the flashing dot is disappeard. but still have some. Not solved perfectly. May wait to use old cable from old headset.

It’s simple to disconnect the cable, just a little bit of force.

In Korea, this blinking white dot has been fixed after changing to this power adapter

8 Likes

Thanks will try to find another adaptor.

I can’t push some pin into the hole at the nose - -".

Old headset, I only pull the cushion and the pin at the nose is out of the hole too.

2 Likes

I had to separate the mask several times. You need to use more force. :laughing:

1 Like

This is mobile adapter or anything?

I can’t find this adapter on electronic shop here, it is dfferent head size.

1 Like

May the force be with you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is being sold in Korea online market.

2 Likes

Try to use vive link box adaptor, but it is too big = =".

@Sean.Huang It will be great if you use the same standard of device with other, may we can use another device too.
I can’t find new adaptor here.

1 Like

A member of my forum just said that the problem was solved after the monitor was changed.

1 Like