How old are you gramps?

Ya Creed will do that. Great for cardio. For upper body I like Downstream White Water Kayaking. For lower body Fancy Skiing is fun and for core I find flying while seated in Rush, quite good.
I find I can stay pretty agile just because I have the time to play for several hours at a stretch and get a pretty good work out just from duration.

3 Likes

or shortened it. lol

3 Likes

Ya but at least you’ll look good during the viewing. :grinning:

2 Likes

50 this year. Had the 5K for 7 months. Loved HL Alyx (twice) and with community levels, Boneworks, Skyrim VR (with mods), In Death, Hot Dogs Horseshoes & Handgrenades (but Vive controllers are a pain in this game), Superhot was OK, playing original HalfLife with VR mod at the moment - love it, but clunky in some areas (cheats needed occasionally). Google Earth VR is fun. Might do Talos Principle next or Red Matter. Looking forward to Portal Reloaded when it comes out this year. Now have a GoPro Max to do 360 photos and vids to share I’ve gotten a bit more interested in watching 360 videos. So much to explore. Happy VRing!

4 Likes

I’m sure you have :wink:

but on a serious note , I’ve been house hunting and as I go to places I have been using the panoramic mode on my phone to create 360 images of the places i like and have been looking for a way to view them on the Pimax.

Would be nice if pimax Experience had a 360 image viewer @SweViver

2 Likes

After SteamVR broke their media player for the Pimax, I’ve played around with a few VR media players in Steam - and have settled on GizmoVR - where as a bonus, by pasting a 360 youtube url into their website ‘youtube player’ page you can view it in VR in their VRplayer. Clunky but it works.

3 Likes

Im sure we can work this out. First, we just need to finish all the stuff we are currently working on :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So “How old are you gramps” :wink: @SweViver That’s the title of the thread :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

damn I feel young with my 33 :smiley:

4 Likes

Get off mah lawn you darn wippersnappers!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.