Hitman vr coming to pc 20th jan

I got some better settings now it looks alot better and it runs good…still a little blurry…maybe also somekind of AA(wish we could turn it off,and also the dynamic resolution to turn off)

But now i have my pimax 8kx on small field of view,pistool quality on 1.25 steamsampling on 130…

All graphics settings on high or ultra.
And these settings:

3 Likes

anybody tried the GitHub - fholger/vrperfkit: VR Performance Toolkit should literally remove bluriness with specially nis and at 1.0 render scale,i will try it when i get home.

1 Like

It might not work as the game itself is already doing it’s own kind of FR. Still worth a shot though. Looks more key to disable it’s Dynamic resolution.

1 Like

yeah just tested it doesnt really work and neither nis weird first game that shows no difference

1 Like

Yo may as well just finish downloading it. I tried it last night on my 8KX on small and had no issues. Frametimes were solid green across the board.

Is it a perfect port, no. I would put it on par with the vanilla state of Bethesda’s VR efforts. The controller mapping on Index is r-tarded. You have to squeeze the left grip and push the joystick to sprint. WTF? Why not click the left stick in to sprint like every other game? They are currently using the left stick button to recenter the view. :rofl: which seems like another hold-over from PSVR

Take advantage of that gamepass. Mechwarrior V, Outer Wilds, Flight Simulator, Firewatch and more all have VR mods and are available on there.

3 Likes

I want to but the stupid gamefolder is write protected, i need a workaround

1 Like

What’s sad is modders are modding VR into games without source access better that the official devs.

Resi 2 is so much better than this

4 Likes

thanks, I’ll try those settings

2 Likes

Even with this bad vr port i am beginnen to like it now… That berlin level in that underground disco is realy immersive…

I needed to lower the shadow quality to minimal to some other levels,so i keep it that way…
I hope there comes a patch to disable AA or the dynamic resolution…
With some updates it can become more fun…

3 Likes

i aint gonna lie its cluncky af but spent 2 hours messing around today and it can get decent when you get used with the clunkiness,shootouts with the one handed guns and a god mode trainer are very fun in these big enviorments,i like how alot of clutter is destructible,havent seen it in a long time in vr since alyx

2 Likes

i even bought this addon now :upside_down_face:… i hope they fixe some stuff because it could be realy fun i think now…I love to walk in these big enviorments.

This addon was sooo cheap that i bought it just for walking around…lol
So come on devs fix those AA and the dynamic resolution

Buy Hitman (GOTY) Steam Key GLOBAL | ENEBA

Corection : i dont get this hitman GOTY to get working inside Hitman 3…So dont buy it from this link now before i know whats going on …

1 Like

with these settings it looks pretty much fine, i could do with less anti-alias blur and more resolution as theres still plenty of overhead on my hardware but otherwise it’s adequately sharp. the npc’s look good, textures are detailed.

I’m enjoying the game but i intentionally play it sitting down same as i would with no mans sky vr and use snap turn and recenter a lot. i think most people are complaining because of all the natual things people tend to do when playing standing roomscale that just dont work with these systems. i do hope that some day they update it or mods come in that can make it a comfortable roomscale game, but until then this is fine and meets my expectations. also the hands have a boneworksy weight system to them and the tools they hold and I think a lot of people are confused by that, but it’s fine and makes sense to me.

2 Likes

Talking about “these” settings you mean vr performance kit?

1 Like

i mean the settings screenshot in the post i replied to, vr perf kit does not work w this one

2 Likes

I tried your settings but unfortunately my 1080ti and 7700K can’t handle increasing the Pitool or SteamVR SS levels beyond 1.0 and 100%. I could definitely see a big improvement in clarity when trying it but the framerate began to suffer too much. I was able to turn up all the in-game settings though which at least makes the game look really good other than the blurryness. Thankfully the blurryness only affects distant objects so when you look at stuff close to you it looks better. I just played for a couple of hours and found that the game itself is so good and the world so wonderfully detailed that I still had a blast and my mind eventually tuned out the blurryness once I got into the game itself.

I also tried it with my Quest 2 and found that the blurryness is actually less on that but the colors and contrast look a lot better in my 8KX not to mention the small FOV is much larger than what the Quest has so I still liked it better in the 8KX even with the slightly blurrier image. The controls though are definitely better tuned on the Quest controllers than they are on the Index controllers though. Throwing works much better with the Quest controllers. I still sometimes have issues with the item I’m trying to throw just dropping in front me with my Index controllers, but didn’t have that issue at all with the Quest.

The game itself however is actually very fun in VR now that I’ve grown accustomed to the control scheme. I’ve been playing the game seated so the lack of room scale doesn’t matter when playing like that.

2 Likes

Okay it works,you need to install hitman2 the free edition to work.
Now you can play the hitman GOTY in hitman 3 in vr…

For that price,the first mission is already worth the money!

Buy Hitman (GOTY) Steam Key GLOBAL | ENEBA

3 Likes

I even bought hitman 2 cheap today and the first mission at the beach in vr was a blast…

I think i am gonne like the game in vr lol,I realy realy hope they listen too the community to fix the vr bugs…

2 Likes

Is there any option to zoom with sniper scope? Cause my game crashed at the middle of the tutorial. And I should play it all again, and restart is a little complicated…

1 Like

i didnt use the sniper yet sorry…

1 Like

But i realy hope there comes a parallel projection fix for the pimax headsets…

Maybe @PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra can message the devs from this game…Then it will look even better

4 Likes