Good News for Pre-order Customers: Now you can check your order status online!

i tried all three of my order numbers, they all came up not found.

121921 - original 5k+ order (Nov)

123072 - extra payment to upgrade to 5k XR (Jan)

124234 - reorder for 5k+ to replace first order with payment issues (Mar)

Did You try with the P in front of the order number?

1 Like

man, sometimes i do the stupidest things… thanks, the P did the trick

3 Likes

So glad pre order can track but why are some of us backers still waiting backer6248 here in case you have forgot again

welp, after being “arrived in shangai” for nearly 2 weeks, its now “Order was not found” again. Whats going on with my order thats supposed to be in transit already ?

P122311

@mozi

1 Like

Sometimes you need to refresh the page and put in the login info several times, to get the info that nothing had been updated since march 25.

1 Like

go the same thing, i m tired to wait

EDIT : Just had an update from Pimax, my order made in January for France should arrive in UK warehouse in 2-5 days YAY :slight_smile:
The only thing I don’t get is why did it update today to " Arrived in Shanghai " and not directly to "shipped from shanghai " , i doubt it would arrive in 2-5 days if it wasn’t already shipped from shanghai isn’t ??

1 Like

not sure why im surprised that pimax can’t handle things in order XD.

my order was made and paid for in december and its still “arrived in shangai”

Where did you get your update from pimax on @armanious ?

1 Like

It turned " arrived in shanghai " today, still waiting it

1 Like

“Shipped out from Shanghai” for me since yesterday but the system’s latency seems huge

Kickstarter order No 1330 - “order was not found” (Firefox, chrome)
According from support team - the package is “on the way to our warehouse” since 4 Jan!

when do i get my handmotion module i payed for?
eta ?

1 Like

Yeah, this system is all well and good. But it’s only as strong as the people inputting the data. Which i’m guessing is rare, late, and not at every progress point.

2 Likes

@anon74848233 @mozi @PimaxUSA

I am order # P124316. According to this, my headset is still at “Order received”. I find this very strange as @hotfrank178 who is only less than 300 headsets earlier than me has been on “Order confirmed” for over 3 weeks now. Has the shipping flow chart just not been updated for my headset, or does 300 orders later amount to over 3 weeks of order fulfillment progress?

I just find it very strange that it’s been 28 days since my order, and it still hasn’t even been confirmed. I knew what I was getting into in terms of the wait when i ordered, but I really thought it would be at at least the production stage now.

Tjena! Beställde du BE eller Plus?

i ordered 5k+ …

Ok, I ordered 5K BE with handtracking and I am now trying to get a refund on the handtracking part since they can’t tell me when or if it will arrive ever. Q3 is what I’v heard but they won’t confirm it.

that is crap specialy when youtubers got the hand module for testing and it felt and looked ready ennough…think its just funding same whit stretchgoals it costs money and need sell many pimax first

What about Pimax 5K XR production?
My order ID is P124630 (paid already) and Shipping Status is empty, not even “Order received”.
I tested several browsers (without adblock) just to be sure that there are no bugs on my side.

I made order on 12 april and Shipping Status is empty.
Order number is P124559!