For those who had the 8K+ shipped to them. Did you receive an email/tracking number?

I haven’t received an email or tracking number yet for my 8K Plus. About a week and a half ago, I had my order changed from 8K X to 8K Plus and the date on the order still says Nov 21st.

@PimaxQuorra

1 Like

They’ve only done one shipment so far, it’s not like there are tons of people receiving them. I don’t think you should expect to receive any shipping email any time soon.

2 Likes

Hello pal,

Please kindly drop us the SO number, so that we can help you to check on the status.
Once the delivery date/shipment confirmed, we will share a tracking number via mail.

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

SO5690 Ordered 4th November.

2 Likes

Hello Greg,

Thank you so much.
Will notify you once we got the answer!

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Hello Dmel,

Got it, will forward to our team!

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, waiting for shipping info. My order # is SO5133.

2 Likes

I’ve been getting the same response. Be nice if there was a little more transparency about shipping status and dates. Saying you will notify when you receive shipping information, leaves it open to the same lack of response until the item ships. Perhaps letting us know how many units have been produced and shipped would give us, the customers, a better understanding on when exactly we can expect our purchase. Most of us have paid for this item, which means Pimax as a business should be either providing us with our purchase, or at least telling us the reason for the delay and exactly when we can expect what we paid for.

2 Likes

@PimaxQuorra back in Kickstart days there was a short weekly update about the produced units and the shipped ones. Maybe that could be an option?

6 Likes

As you can see in Pimax shop “Vision 8K Plus Headset” is IN STOCK now. Maybe @PimaxQuorra can explain how it can be IN STOCK as they not shipped yet to people who brought it in November…

7 Likes

As with most posts in regards to this particular topic there is very little, in way of a response, from the powers that be. This is my one and only complaint when it comes to Pimax. They have a superior product. I have both the 8k and 5k plus. They do have a enthusiastic following because those of us that have used these products realize they are pushing boundaries and making new break throughs with VR. That being said customer service should be at the very forefront of any successful business model and it is certainly lacking here.

1 Like

Hello Marc,

We wonder it’ll be great if we manage to do so? So that our users are knowing what’s happening on the shipment/their order status.

Will work out on this matter!

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Hello Greg,

We did out first batch of shipping last week, and we are working to do another one by this week.
So you might have to wait for your product, as the shipment is proceed accordingly to the queue.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

In stock by term, means available and ready to ship. This implies to a customer that purchased this product today that it will be shipped upon purchase. Considering there are a whole lot of us that have pre ordered this product two month’s ago and haven’t received it, and also are getting no notifications that our purchase has shipped, means you are miss leading existing and future buyers.

7 Likes

Hello Cmorg,

We do understand your situation, and sorry for causing so much inconvenience. We are arranging the shipment to our users/ priority will be the backers and the one who pre-ordered. The mass production is on this way out, we will start to do bulk shipment from this week onward.

Hope you can stay with us.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

@PimaxQuorra, respectfully, I think you missed Cmorg’s point. It sounds like this is false advertising. “In stock” means that, if a customer places an order, you have the item available for immediate shipment and will ship their order within a business day.

It sounds like this is not actually the case for the 8K+. If a customer placed an order today, it would still be over a week before the package is shipped, correct? If so, that is bad business practice, which reflects badly on Pimax.

Please mention this to the appropriate people at Pimax, since this hurts your business reputation. Thanks.

12 Likes

Yes I think potential customers would like know when the product will actually ship once they have paid especially if the Item is supposed to be in stock . Most customers would have a reasonable expectation of it shipping within a week .

6 Likes

In Stock means that they actually started producing SOME. It is a shame nothing changed since kickstarter. I am just glad my 5K+ works. If i pick up a 8K X I will do so once they are actually available nonths after release.

2 Likes

Hello Neal,

Thanks for the explanation, we will forward this message to the team. It might be hurting someone who support us along this way, we promise to work hard for improvement.
We will announce a weekly update on the shipment, maybe you haven’t receive the HMD, but will do soon!

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

4 Likes

A positive Alternative for Pimax might be “in limited Stock”

I have seen that before - no logistic backend needs to be tapped but it shows that some are there but also that they are limited and waiting might occur.

Better would be amazon style where it starts showing if only a certain amount remains (not sure could be 10 and less)

6 Likes