For those who had the 8K+ shipped to them. Did you receive an email/tracking number?

To confirm: I just got my 8K+ shipping email, it included a tracking number, and they sent the email when the shipping label was created, before the actual shipment. This is for the US.

8 Likes

Hello Dreamwriter,

Happy to hear that, gonna enjoy our headset real soon!
Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

My order number is SO4923, and I placed an order on October 31.
People who ordered later than me are also getting the mail, but I have not received the mail yet.
Is my order missing?
Or is it being shipped regardless of the order in which it was placed?
Can you check it? (Ticket Number #22,027)

Hello Rin_ai,

Thank you for submitting the ticket, we had forward the ticket request to our CS team, they will contact with you shortly.
Please kindly wait for your order.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

pimax says it has not yet created a Type F adapter for use with 8K+.
Countries that use Type F adapters will not be able to receive this week’s delivery and will have to wait.

4 Likes

Thanks for the Info. I order last Week and im from Germany. So i dont need to look every Day in my Account for a Shipping Mail. Just waiting a little more, i know about the coming New years week in China. So i think that will be 2 or 3 Weeks more :smiley: everything is fine, enjoy the happy new year.

It’s 2 weeks and they’re basically forbidden to work during the time :grin:. That’s hard to understand for us westerners, but it seems the complete company will grind to a halt during that time. Of course we expect them to not halt support - but I assume support will not be available during these two weeks - China is a world on its own. Must respect that.

This is an interesting article about Chinese culture (I wonder if it’s all true) Taboos – Chinese New Year

1 Like

So far, at least on my end they are failing to fulfill what they promised once again. Made my order on Nov. 4th and have been told multiple times over the last 3 weeks that my order would be shipping and to expect a tracking number. They continue to say they will look into it when I email. And also state through pm on this board that they will be getting information on my order and why it hasn’t shipped. Only to go silent and not contact me. Love the products they produce, however it’s impossible to not be critical of the customer service with how they continue to fall short on both what they promise, and communicate.

1 Like

With kickstarter they where shipping in order to a degree. They tried to group together orders to the same region. So for me being in a remote scandinavian non EU country i was put a fair bit back despite being nr 200 something. Atleast i avoided the black dots hmds xD

2 Likes

You ordered days later than those of us who are just getting ours now, so I’m not sure what you expect. I would think it’ll be shipping soon, especially when they said their goal was to ship all of them before the Chinese New Year break (which is the end of next week I believe).

Not sure why you would want to turn this thread in to a personal debate. Pimax states they would start shipping last week of Dec. They then followed that a couple weeks ago stating that 70% of the units ordered would ship by the end of this week, which I would fall well within the 70% based on the time that I ordered. This isn’t about wether you received yours or got your tracking number. This is about a company needing to have proper customer service and communication and live up to what they promise paying customers.

2 Likes

My point was just that if they ship in the exact order that they got orders in, there should be no expectation that you would receive yours before people who ordered a week before you, who are just now barely starting to get theirs (I think I read all of two people on this forum who got theirs already, maybe 3). Yet your post reads super negative, like it’s a huge huge problem that you haven’t gotten yours yet, saying they’ve broken their promises and stuff.

Also, I disagree that someone who ordered a week after orders were opened would “fall well within 70%”. Most orders would have been within the first couple days.

God forbid a customer would be frustrated with not receiving something they paid for with in a time frame they were told. Your right champ. How dare me. And this is also about communication. Customer service 101

I placed an order on October 31st, but I have not received the delivery yet :sob:

Have you received any tracking info or communication from Pimax as to the reason for the delay?

When I inquired this week, I only received an answer that “would ship the 8k+ when it is ready”.
And the delivery hasn’t started yet

Hello JoCool,

Yes, CS team will not be available during holidays, but Quorra will be here with you guys.
If you need assistance, you may just @ us in the post.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

I am angry at the continuing lies of Pimax.
My order number is SO4923, and I placed an order on October 31.
Those who ordered later than me (after Order No. 5000) also started shipping, so why haven’t I received it yet?

There is no reason why I haven’t received the goods yet if they have been shipped in order.

Orders must be handled in the order they are received.
Is there a reason why don’t ship my 8k+?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.