[FIXED]Stormland Doesn’t Work with either ReVive or PiTool Native

Vader works with revive.

ill put it here for you

2 Likes

is this a fix for stormland ?

Actually, I’ve played Vader 1 and 2 without Revive. Just make sure that the Oculus runtime is going and start the game from PeeTools.

@RaiN274 no, that fix is for Vader. I don’t think that we have a fix for Stormland, yet.

3 Likes

Isn’t that the controllers are way off angle in Vader with Pitool?

Who had dark colours in Vader Immortal ? I just played through the first Episode with my pimax xr and I couldnt see vader well because it was simply too dark in my hmd . Colours were set to default. High graphics preset , pi tool render 1.0 and large fov.

Please help :frowning:

No, I don’t remember having any issues with the controllers but I’m using the Valve Knuckle controllers.

1 Like

@PimaxUSA

Pimax- any update on this? Many of us are eagerly awaiting.

4 Likes

I pinged a few people at Pimax and finally got a reply. It has been forwarded to development for them to fix it.

5 Likes

Awesome news… I have been trying everything to get Stormalnd to work correctly with the 5K+ for a video I want to do on my channel! Here’s hoping that they fix it quickly because I think Stormland is gonna be AMAZING with the higher resolution and wide FOV of the Pimax headsets! []-)

2 Likes

I agree!

I just hope they fix it quickly. Not everyone is willing to forgive having to wait 12 days (so far) after a AAA release to be able to play it. Especially when they advertise “STRONG COMPATIBILITY - Pimax 5K+ Headset supports all of the thousands of games and more available on both Steam and Oculus Home”

6 Likes

I can´t use pittols 192, I ´m stuck in 144 because 192 and others giveme drop frames constatly , little image jumps every few seconds… tryed a lot of possible things for fix that, but no luck.

i7 9700K
RTX 2080ti
32G ram

The pittols which works for me is 144.

Thanks

1 Like

What firmware version?

Apparently there’s a new nightly build for Revive that fixes Stormland. Has anyone tried it with pitool yet?

2 Likes

The nightly build just has a few minor tweaks for Stormland, nothing relevant to the issue with PiTool. I tested just to be sure, no change. We have to wait for Alex Liu’s team to finish with their update to PiTool.

4 Likes

did you try using the nov 4th nvidia drivers?

1 Like

Yes, last Nvidia drivers.

Stormland is something Pimax must pacth for work with pitools, but my issue with Echo VR and Lone Echo is somenthing I can´t understand, all people say works perfectly.

Do other Oculus titles work?

During install it is possible the Oculus setup part of Pitool might have been blocked by your Antivirus.

Other Oculus titles work yes but not Stormland, it plays but there’s no picture just a black screen. The splash screen of the hmd shows Stormland and “up next” as in it’s loading but never does.

1 Like

Yeah know that one is still an issue but @ChusoVR said he is have problems with Echo vr & Lone Echo.

1 Like