[Fixed]Pimax 8k STILL not working need refund or replacement

Hi had my unit checked by Alan Sun and it’s defective since cannot link with the HTC Vive lighthouse randomly.

I asked for a replacement or a refund one week ago and I never got an answer.

How Pimax is going to take care of their customers when something goes wrong? Just ignoring them?
@pimaxusa can you please reach out?

@mozi

1 Like

Add mozi to your post. If you can post your Supen I am sure Mozi will help get things fixed up.

3 Likes

yes please provide your SUP.

1 Like

Hi, what is a Supen / SUP ?

1 Like

If you filed a claim on the Support Desk. Your Support request Number is a “Supen Number”

2 Likes

Here it is: SUPEN-2692

@mozi

1 Like

Really sorry for such a after sale services!!
Will contact with you to see whether can fix your issue by software, if still can’t I will arrange the replacements. please give us a chance again. Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you, really appreciate your prompt follow up. Will hold until further notice from your end.

1 Like

Well Alan Sun never showed up today for our Teamviewer session scheduled at 930am Shanghai time, although I waited 30 min and he never reached out, either.

I had to change plans again for having someone trying to fix the headset via software for nothing, spent over 6 hours with pimax online last week and I am sick of pimax and their unprofessional behavior and utterly disrespect for their customers.

I am now requesting on this support forum, by email to pimax support and on the pimax support web platform to provide a return shipping label, so I can return the unit and get a full refund by 3/29.

Otherwise, I will report to the Office of Enforcement of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and any other authority to make my case without any further delay.

@mozi
@PimaxUSA

Yes spending 6hrs with a customer to try & resolve an issue is terrible.

Have you considered an emergency may have caused the missed appointment? It is also a good idea for both parties to take ownership of an appointment & both sides make attempts to contact one another. Instead of assigning fault without performing their own due diligence.

But I due appreciate your frustation with purchasing your headset in the US. Though tbh wasn’t aware the US office had sales capability yet.

I am a backer of the Kickstarter campaign.

The meeting scheduled for today was requested by pimax to overcome the lack of constructive support from the previous week as per posts in above.

The meeting was scheduled and confirmed at the time that was convenient for pimax via email.

Now 3h later, I receive an email from alan sun saying “sorry, Monday is too busy. i having a meeting just now.
are you there now ?”

Well I am not anymore.

By the way, I am a professional executive that has done businesses for over 30 years in every corner of the world including China.

Please save your pointless considerations for someone else unless you speak on behalf of pimax in which case I would ask you to fulfill my request.

1 Like

Then as a backer you know you didn’t buy a product but invested in crowd funding. As a proffessional executive you should understand the difference being a backer opposed to being a consumer. Kickstarter faq even covers this.

Consumers buy products. As you said your a backer.

Getting support from a company that is not in your timezone is often not easy.

A provocative answer without substance. The campaign reached the financial goal and final product has been delivered with transfer of title. Besides you are contradicting yourself:
https://community.openmr.ai/t/just-wondering-does-the-kickstarter-have-warranty-on-the-pimax-goggle/14077, which is giving me a clear idea of your agenda in this forum.

Still confident I will receive an answer from the company to solve this in an amicable way, so no need for you to interfere again.

@anon74848233 , too since looks like you are handling warranty RMA for backers.

Yes we have warrenty for our kickstarter reward. But we didn’t buy a product as per KS Faq.

Sorry but I agree with @rikirk. in my opinion i find that you put oil on fire.

You find that there was :

• 1 No delay on preorder?

• 2 Real humans for support instead of bots like kristy?

• 3 Even if delays, new delay is kept with details on why there is delay?

Nope.

So it wasn’t like Pimax dealed differently with preorders than KS backers, same behavior, same mistake.
Even the backers should have been considered better than that, i don’t even talk for the preorders which should have

If Pimax was clean with pre orders, you would be right. But it’s not what they did

He’s not a pre order as he stated. Kickstarter backers like myself as such do not qualify for refunds as we did not buy a product.

Yes that true, it wasn t very clear that it was the only thing you were defending ^^

1 Like

My bad. No I don’t support the quality of support that many have received. But only meant that a company support in my xp rarely spends 6hrs trying to resolve an issue

Well, it depends why it took 6 hours ^^

1 Like