[Fixed]Pimax 8k STILL not working need refund or replacement

Troubleshooting is a terrible process. I spent hours helping a friend whom didn’t give me a key piece. We did have a member long ago have a strange problem due to an old razer keyboard that had some kind of failing happened (he found the cause) it was not apparent; just something he tried.

1 Like

I am busy at work but wanted to report that fingers crossed @Alan.sun was able to fix the issue last night after more than 3 additional hours of sweat.
I am very grateful for him reaching out last night and willingness to fix the issue no matter what.

For whoever is saying here that companies are not liable under crowdfunding umbrella for their deliverables if any, they are wrong.

In a couple of weeks the AG of CA is going to receive a request for a law suit for a Indiegogo campaign and possibly a class action.

Good luck every one and thanks again Alan for the hard work.

1 Like

Is that by chance for Solar Roads? I am sure the backers of the 3d spatial audio headset would have prefered a refund after a successful KS campaign; made 100 headsets shipped 0 & stated they needed another 2mil minimum.

Hard light Vest did something similar but did ship out the vests & orders before folding. Laws are always in flux it seems. Especially in thr US which seems to sue for anything (ie Customer spills hot coffee on themself & files suit against MacDonalds)

But awesome that Alan was able to get things fixed up.

Nope. Much more of a bait, over $2M.

1 Like

Checkout solar roads complete scam & infortunately there are a lot of ks that appear to be grab the money & run.

@Alan.sun @anon74848233 @mozi @PimaxUSA

Unfortunately, the fix did not last too long. Again the HMD cannot track the lighthouse. I tried the whole weekend with no luck. At this point I am not willing to spend more hours in troubleshooting considering that nothing worked so far.

Please provide return shipping label and refund.

Regards.

1 Like

Thanks to @Alan.sun and the latest Nvidia driver it’s all good now. Really like the 8k, it’s a huge improvement compared to the Vive.
I have to add some foam on the headset to make it more comfortable with some distance between the lenses and the eyes.

2 Likes