Eye Tracking Release Info

I add it to the chart, use eye-tracking coupon for discount, press confirm and then

500: Internal Server Error

1 Like

Now it just goes to “Internal server error”. What a garbage website.

final bill

1 Like

The price including shipping to Germany is $ 254. Are there any taxes on that now?

If You’re ordering as a normal pre-order customer (like I did) it specifically said taxes weren’t included.

1 Like

you might need to pay german VAT, 19%? But you don’t pay it to Pimax.

1 Like

So I lost time clicking the “wrong” link from the email… and now that I found the good one on the forum it looks like there’s no stock left.

Yeah… nice job, and uncool for early backers

1 Like

It’s either too much website traffic or normal pre-order sales out sold the backers.

German VAT is 16%, not 19%.

@Arno
Yes 19% tax. With Paypal there are easily over € 310 :thinking:
@JoCool
ist die Einfuhrsteuer gesenkt worden?

Will this work with a prescription lens adapter instead of wearing glasses?

Den Begriff Einfuhrsteuer gibt es im deutschen Steuerrecht nicht

Einfuhrumsatzsteuer… und die ist nicht gesenkt worden wenn ich das richtig sehe.

So, the backer store says 14 units available, then you try to add to cart and it says:

Warning! Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

I assume sold out already?

1 Like

No, this bug (among others) existed from minute one.

Is there going to be some kind of dead-line when backers must purchase the eye-tracking to receive the $100 discount? Sorta like how Pimax ended backers from getting the Valve controllers deal…

Hopefully Pimax can give us an update today on the situation.

same problem here…

2 Likes

If that was the case I’d turn into the camp of Pimax haters instead of a fan. generic would be most pleased.

Don’t paint the devil to the wall.

Ja aber VR Headsets sind Spielekonsolen im dt Steuerrecht. Auf die fällt keine Einfuhrumsatzsteuer (3%) an.
Also bleibt es bei 16% VAT (nannte man frĂźher mal Mehrwertsteuer, den Begriff gibt es auch nicht mehr!). Europa Europa.