DLSS - supported VR games list [updated]

Relive Senua’s journey with improved visuals, DirectX Raytracing, NVIDIA DLSS / AMD FSR support, and more.

EDIT: Seems like there’s no update out for the VR version, yet… Fingers crossed they’ll release that later on!

5 Likes

This update is NOT for the VR version afaik

3 Likes

Well that’s sad news if true… :lying_face:

5 Likes

Tryied ACC 1.8. Unfortunatelly dlss is useless in this sim. Hate distance blurr which is forced by dlss. Also FSR implementation is not playable as only left eye is rendered.

The same for me, AMD Fidelity FX Mod works better than DLSS from Assetto CC.
I hope I can go back to my previous settings.
It’s time to start looking for the folder in which to replace it.

1 Like

DFR works quite well with Skyrim as does FSR.

1 Like

Having tried it with OpenFSR, I’d say upscaling could be perceived to work especially well with Skyrim, thanks to the “aquarel”-y effect it tends to produce synergising quite well with the “wax crayon”-y artstyle that Elder Scrolls games have… :7

In other Skyrim news: Prolific Skyrim VR player Cangar has made a mod that maps your mana level to your relaxation level, as read from a consumer grade EEG headband. :smiley:

1 Like

So much exciting stuff happening with VR mods atm. Go Cangar, really happy for him. How freaking cool is his mod idea.

2 Likes

So I tested with the new 1.8 ACC update , 3090 and a 8700K on windows 11
Disabled the hardware acceleration as mentioned above , but still had many stutters on my 8KX , did a fresh install with DDU of the latest Nvidia driver and am able to run ACC on VR Epic preset with a couple small adaptations (140->110 resolution scale) and having Smart Smoothing enabled , now I am getting a stable 45fps ~> 90fps with less then 20ms in FPSVR , smooth gameplay , so DLSS is a game changer !
DLSS in ACC on Perfomance with 30% sharpening seems to work quite well ,
Please let me know if you would have any suggestions for improvements!

2 Likes