Customs fees for France (Frais de douane en France)

Hello.
I use google translate.

I received a payment request from fedex for customs tax. € 207.
What is the procedure to follow?

Thanks

2 Likes

You pay…?

1 Like

No.
But I don’t know if I have to pay

1 Like

I’m saying that’s the procedure when importing goods. Unless You disagree with the tax amount.

1 Like

Hello, i had the same soon in the afternoon by sms. i paid the tax from fed ex tax app.

if you don’t pay, the packet will be blocked…until you pay

2 Likes

I had paid nothing for my 8k.

Thank you

2 Likes

Pimax have previously said that they paid the taxes for the 5K+/8K units (which meant their earnings on the units were very low).

1 Like

Hi,

FedEx sent me an SMS asking for EUR 240 for customs duty.
Problem is that I cannot open the link in the SMS.
Trying to find a way that FedEx can resend the link or other means to pay via email.

Back then I did not have to pay any duty for my Pimax 5k+. Now they want EUR 240 duty for the Pimax 8kx. :unamused:

2 Likes

Utilise ton numéros de suivie sur le site fedex sa marche aussi.

2 Likes

Call them and say “payment”. Then pay with credit card.

1 Like

N’hésite pas à poster en français pour plus de facilité !

/
Do not hesitate to post in french for best understanding.

2 Likes

Je crois que @Super27 n’est pas actuellement Français. En plus, de mon expérience, la reconnaissance vocale française, pour une personne non francophone, ne donne pas toujours des résultats déterministes (effectivement, ne les donne jamais ! :wink:).

Are you a KS Backer from 2017?

If you have a Fedex phone number to call. Use your tracking number to pay.

No i’m not backer.

Just pre order 8kx in November 2019

1 Like

Hi,

Called FedEx this morning and was told to wait until the parcel reaches France. FedEx will then contact me concerning the payment. Now I will just have to wait and hope that the package will be sent from Shanghai to France.

1 Like

french backer
no fee for me

2 Likes

You need to use the HSCode, because you do not pay duties for this headset. They are duty-free. Only value added tax.

2 Likes

i got hit with 14% also, i sent a complaint to fedex 2 weeks ago and got an answer finally. have to provide some info. german customs said fedex registered the shipment with the used tarif number, so the hs code provided by pimax wasnt used at all. they put it as “digitaler bilderrahmen” :triumph:

2 Likes

did you get documents from fedex? which number did they use for the import to calculate the costs?

1 Like