Customer support back to China, news of fake?

True. Pimax have not given their staff simple things to deal with, due to the complex upgrade system.

2 Likes

It surprised me too and hoped you’d come here to confirm that there’s no censorship ^^ (sorry, I don’t use Twitter, I hate those networks lol).

1 Like

If it’s true, its horrible for RMA, if you have to send back your unit, you can expect 3-4 weeks (or even more) of having no HMD to game with. You will have to fight with Customs about the replacements and the language barrier is also there…
Another bad business decision imo.

3 Likes

I don’t recommend to ship a RMA to Shanghai if you have cracks etc, my headset is stuck at China customs for almost 3 months, they refuse to import it with a Returnlabel from Pimax. So i requested a return wich is also delayed for weeks.

As Ive been told, we are in the progress of opening several small service centers in Europe, one of them in France, Germany and one which already exists in Poland. The current service and RMAs being done through China is a temporary solution until everything is set.

And UploadVR dont know sh*t, thats for sure. No insight into VR or any knowledge whatsoever. A bunch of fanboying Oculus Quest hippocrates playing beat saber all day. Is anyone even reading their nonsense? I bet my poor old videos has more views.

This is the last time we invite them to a show. At least if Im in charge. Better let them keep playing on Quest.

8 Likes

Yes I agree uploadvr is trash and not worth our time. Rma part thought I doubt that. I live in the us yet I have to send my headset to a different country for repairs. What would make me feel better is pimax sending us a new headset once the rma is granted and shipped. I can’t tell you how many times something get lost leaving or going to china.

Yes i heard from support once i got the headset back i can send it to france. But in the meantime my experience is a nightmare to send to china. And the part that upsets me is that pimax won’t send a headset to me until my RMA is received even if it’s three months. They should know and trust me by now. Outside of that they should care that a fan and costumer mis the headset for so long. @PimaxQuorra @PimaxVR

3 Likes

I have to send mine to France which is great, but the RMA unit will be sent from China which is bad :confused: due to probably added taxes and import duties, if not handled correctly.
Will have to wait and see the outcome :grinning:

Edit: I will have a big problem stating to the Danish Tax agency that I have sent my Defective 5K+ for RMA in France but the replacement unit comes from China. I am 99.8% sure that they will not accept this, and add all taxes, import duties and so on :roll_eyes::persevere:

2 Likes

well on the brightside something is happening in your case
I hope Pimax will help me soon, i’m REALLY getting tired of waiting

1 Like

Mine started in November… We are sort of in the same boat jeroen :slight_smile: let’s keep afloat together :+1:

1 Like

While my comment is yet not removed:

6 Likes

Oke good plan :slight_smile: Mine is from october from the time even Dallas was working with pimax

1 Like

Thanks for posting this here Martin :+1:
I for one can’t wait to get my 8kX, Pimax deserves no bad press for the CES2020 show. You handled that great :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yep seems many missed the “for the time being” meaning temporary.

4 Likes

Oh…Why I missed that and sent my 5k + RMA to Shanghai. Are they fixing/replacing headsets in Poland already ?

5 Likes

You may want to reconsider your response to a perception of another being unprofessional.

4 Likes

https://www.hitech.com.pl should have service center running already. I visited them this summer and they have been selling Pimax headsets for a while now.,

2 Likes

Thanks , yes I know them . They selling Pimax for some time but only servicing if you are their customer.

3 Likes

No that was not the deal we discussed, at least not within Poland. Let me get back to you regarding this.

4 Likes

Ooops! I didn’t expect that this topic would make so many waves :sweat_smile: