Crystal is here. Reserve yours

I honestly can’t tell if you’re being serious half the time.

They said this is what would happen, pre-orders open in China and then they open else where. China units ship first and then worldwide.

What is free for all about that? How is that in anyway confusing or noteworthy?

I wonder how many reservations were from China?

If Pimax took 5000 reservations and 50% were from China and they can only build 400 units a week then it’s going to take over 6 weeks to fulfill China alone thats heading into New year.

1 Like

Are you saying no one from the US/EU has made a reservation yet?

What on earth are you trying to say?

I’m trying to say this…I’m beginning to think you work for Pimax, lol.

Either I’m bonkers, you’re bonkers or Pimax is bonkers. Actually you and Pimax can both be bonkers.

…Yes…Obviously plenty of people have. I am one of them.

What does that have to do with anything?

What are you failing to understand? Reservations, in a limited number, went live in China. These will ship first and the plan for that is this month. Reservations for other areas went live this month with the aim to deliver them next month, and those were also in a limited number.

People who reserved first get them first…what are you struggling to understand?

Where is this 400 number you’re getting? You’re just speculating about when units will arrive and then asking a question you already know the answer to? It’s unhinged.

I don’t expect to receive a unit until January realistically, I think their “by christmas” goal is probably a bit too ambitious but we don’t know how many units they have already produced. They are bringing retail units to the roadshows in less than 2 weeks, they said they had some retail units ready to go by Oct 31 etc. So obviously production has been going on for at least like 6 weeks now. I also recall Kevin saying “1000s per week” as the production goal during the MRTV interview but I have no idea about that and don’t put much weight on it. Even at 400 a week, a number that I think you just made up (or do you have a source?) that would be about 2400 units right now which would probably cover the China reservations and then some.

Anyway, read back over your messages. You’re not actually asking anything or making any point. Like

That seriously has nothing to do with anything. What is the point of that sentence? I’m honestly curious. I want to know what you’re trying to convey! Do you need assistance of some sort? HOW CAN I HELP YOU? BLINK ONCE FOR YES ATMOS!!!

I think he might be confused with “free for all” meaning free vs the expression “a free for all” meaning in no particular order

But it makes no sense in this context. There’s no reason to assume it’s a free for all.

No he isn’t assuming anything is free.

This in reference to delivery

Care to explain how it might seem like a free for all?

You would have to ask the person who used the expression. I only attempted to explain he was using it. :grinning:

I understood what he meant from the beginning, not sure how it came across as any other way. What I was not understanding was how he came to that conclusion when the reservations have been extremely straightforward.

Then again he also somehow came to the conclusion that I was somehow claiming that no one in the US/EU made reservations.

It’s just baffling.

I went through it twice.

Pimax has stated they’re shipping to China first. But Pimax opened reservations to everyone like you. Thats a free for all.

It is, it really is.

You cannot be serious.

They opened pre orders to China, and then to elsewhere. They are shipping to China and THEN TO ELSEWHERE.

What are you struggling to understand? Do you not know how a queue works? Have you ever went to argos?

In a unbaffling example of China VR. Take the Pico 4. Bytedance stated they’re not taking orders from the US. Guesss what, they took orders from the EU and China. No reservations or pre orders from the US or anywhere else.

Pimax on the otherhand say we’re not taking orders from the EU but we’ll take reservations from the EU.

Thats baffling.

Sorry I thought you might have been using it literally since you didn’t quotation it and dropped the “a”. Thought there might have been an interpretation error and was just trying to help. Thought @Atmos might have interpreted that way at the time.

1 Like

ARGOS: I pay my money and stand in the queue with everyone else until my numbers called.

PIMAX: You pay $30 stand in the queue while a second queue gets served first. You wait and wait while the other queue goes down. 3 months later another guy joins the queue behind you and asks how long you’ve been waiting. Three months you tell him. He just sniggers and taps you on the head and says, nevermind I’m sure it was worth it. You both get served one after the other. The penny drops and you ask your self ‘why did I bother’.

What Pimax should of done.

They should of taken reservations/pre-orders from China first.
Built, shipped and fulfilled all those orders.
Then opened orders to the US/EU.
Built, shipped and fulfilled those orders.
Then opened orders to the rest of the world.

Like it’s a progressive, logistical, competent organisation.

Or do what Sonys doing. Amass so many units over several months and then have a world launch.

But hey lets do this Pimax style.