Crystal is here. Reserve yours

We are excited to announce that our Crystal QLED is now open for reservations on Nov 2nd at 5 pm EDT

All Pimaxian will receives a $100 discount code [cryspre100] and a Deluxe Modular Audio Strap.

5 Likes

Nice one! Out of interest, will the pre-order today be for the full price or is it like the Chinese pre-order where we just put down a small deposit?

Thanks!

Also, what is the Euro price? Would need to know the definite price in advance. Just asking because Quest pro, as 1 example, is 1499 USD but 1799 euro.

Very excited though!

1 Like

So where is the promised adjustable eye relief??

1 Like

When was that ever promised? Genuinely don’t recall ever hearing them say anything about it and I thought I read pretty much everything they ever released on it.

I would love it personally, would have made the 8K X much easier to tune just right but it’s at least something that can be worked around relatively easy (just some velcro tape pretty much).

Hi, long time I’ve been here… could you please precise if the following discount still applied for the Pimax crystal

For the 12K
100$ coupon 8K-> 5K+ downgrade
200$ (100$ original x2 value updated) Wireless coupon

Can we applied those on top on the 100$ cryspre100 mentioned here?

Thanks!

no it can’t be applied afaik.

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh would understand for the wireless coupon but the 100$ for the 5K+ offer what supposed to be of generic value to any pimax products

1 Like

Ah thanks! Maybe that’s only for the 12K and not crystal? He does only say 12K tbf. That’s a huge bonus for the 12K if it happens though.

i thought he mentioned the chrystal too somewhere,but i could be wrong

1 Like

Actually yeah, the wording could go either way so I guess would need to see the context. Might search the discord later, should really get back to work right now lol.

I was right,he mentioned the chrystal too with eye relief…

1 Like

1 Like

no hmd only? i dont need controllers and the battery :confused:

1 Like

Maybe it’s still there and they just didn’t mention/focus on it? Doubtful though I suppose. I would really love eye relief, not a deal breaker but it’s a great thing to have.

2 Likes

I realy hope its there…

@hammerhead_gal what is the minimum and recommended GPU and system specs? it was not mentioned

4 Likes

And is the steamvr faceplate there day one with the pimax chrystal?

1 Like

whats the € price of the headset and where does it get shipped from? only seeing 30$ reservation