Countdown to NDA Lift!

I hope you took that picture almost 2 hours ago!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jeez, is that @ 4K ? for a 2 Hour 45 Min review?

1 Like

Please tell me you have that hours agoā€¦ taken. Cuz for sure you wont be in time to get it uploaded on youtubeā€¦

Edit: Looking at the filename 20180916_144500 and based how phones takes the photo, that was taken at 14:45 and i think by know its finished and its already uploading on youtube. I think it will be done right on time. @SweViver

1 Like

its 15.11 in sweden now so he posted photo when he took it.

1 Like

dude. chill. the fuck. out. seriously. from what i can see from photo he took it half an hour ago, around same time he posted it.

secondly, its not like you can watch 3 reviews at the same time, so if its a little late or even if two are late you can still watch the other first. take a breath. seriously.

8 Likes

Lots of cuts and editing. More than 120Gb raw data lol.
I struggled with Premiere for a while as it screwed up my time line and I had to look for where the sync broke. I found the flaw but I really hope I didnā€™t miss anythingā€¦ this was really in the last second.

No itā€™s still 1:30 left on processingā€¦unfortunately. Upload is fast, 50Mbit but lets hope YouTube doesnt process it for hoursā€¦

Well wellā€¦ im in my 28th hour awake. Trying to not fall asleep here :joy: Letā€™s just hope everything goes wellā€¦

32 Likes

thanks for all your hard work man. the review isdone when it is done, thanks for working so hard to get it to us as fast as you could.

5 Likes

ā€¦umā€¦donā€™t read into this. ā€¦ Martin (Martin) Martin Martin ā€¦ your hallucinating from lack of sleep (sleep) (sleep) (sleep)

4 Likes

Not complaining or anything. But why so much last minute sauce?

Hey apparently nthe NDA will be lifting this month. I wonder what they will say.

i mean they did literal months of testing on m1 , now they have to condense that into a week and a half, then edit down hundreds of hours of footage. i dont think it is so much last minute sauce as they would take another 2 week if they could get it and are trying to cram in as much as possible for us.

1 Like

We can assume this is just the first volley, I do hope they get some sleep before the Q/A goes crazy. Iā€™m thinking it will take time to ingest a lot of this.

donā€™t see any reviews

Still an hour left, right?

Yeaā€¦ theyā€™re already one minute over scheduled

Nope, the count down has completedā€¦

Itā€™s 3pm GMT now. 1 hour left.

1 Like

clicks timer at top of thread. 2 hours to go.

yeah I forgot itā€™s still GMT+1 here because of daylight saving time

oh, he must of change it, i didnā€™t refresh it from the orignal time, he had it orignaly set to 2 hours earlier.