Countdown to NDA Lift!

Ouch! You guys need to take a break and at least get a little sleep. :zzz: :sleeping: :zzz:

2 Likes

After this is uploaded!!! And the automatic publishing is set to 6pm CEST. THEN I will take a rest …

17 Likes

What were you playing past two weeks??? You should have my decision ready and uploaded by now. Not like you have a life or smth more important lol

1 Like

There is nobody here. You can upload it now. No one will know

4 Likes

Not to tell the reviewers how to ask for money, but if you can please make sure there are instructions on how to make one off donations to the channels under these videos. Am sure a bunch of people will want to thank you for work.

10 Likes

Lol I’ve been working all night on it, still not fully ready…

4 Likes

Same here man. Guess there wont be any sleep until video is up :joy: been up 23 hours now haha

8 Likes

Testers be like

2 Likes

I’m Just going to sleep in PST USA…

Tomorrow is a really big day! I’ll have to try and explain to my GF why I’m glued to my phone all day… :slight_smile: It’s great to be among the pioneers of such a profoundly transformative technology in the human story. Every step forward counts!

We have here the emergence of a wider FOV, Higher res, modular HMD, guaranteed to be hacked, cracked and modified with hand tracking, eye tracking, wireless and perhaps smell modulation.

There is quite a bit to chew on through 2019, which is looking like it will be a very interesting year for some real progression of VR.

2 Likes

Dam it, its like christmas when your mum says you can open your presents after dinner when everybody’s here ,its the 16th already Com on :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

how about we let the testers upload one hour earlier if they’re all finished yeah? cause 4 pm gmt is so late here :sob:

whada ya say? @SweViver @mixedrealityTV @VoodooDE or are you guys still not done lol?

it may be necessary to consider that when nda lifts the videos might not be done encoding. or even finished.

I say this to blunt any freakouts if the videos are not linked on the dot of nda time coming.

1 Like

Only that you don‘t exactly know if it‘s going to be presents or a big hiding… :wink:

they can upload it before the time and hit the publish whenever they want, no waiting required

Im talking about a scenario in which they may only finish the videos within an hour of the time. or honestly, not have the video finished by the time. And as such, the video may not be ready to view. We know that they are pretty much going all out. I’m just trying to curb a potential freakout by preparing people for the possibility.

2 Likes

Valiant effort. Particularly because you are well aware of its futility.

2 Likes

Video is exporting… now lets hope the pc can handle it :joy:

21 Likes

Will I need a box of tissues and a quite moment with nobody around? :blush:

Hope you made a backup :slight_smile:

Might be tight to get it on time… let’s hope! :slight_smile:

14 Likes