Countdown to NDA Lift!

The fuck is this? I’m all set here for 16.00 and now it’s another 2 hours?

1 Like

Alright, videos (English and German) are uploaded! They will drop exactly at 6pm CEST. Both are around 30 minutes, typical MRTV style reviews.

I am excited. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

It’s at midnight where I am :laughing: But it’s a national holiday tomorrow so I’ve got myself a load of beers to pass the time waiting :smile:

Damn I was convinced it was 16:00 cest (16th at 16:00 was in my head) but itw as gmt… nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean with “Adult beverage” and “yeah” every minute ? :wink:

1 Like

the forums going to go full on chicken tendies .

no, that is MRTV Live on Saturdays… :wink: But adult beverage is a GO now.

11 Likes

thanks for all your hard work.

3 Likes

I think there is limited usefulness in posting annoying 4chan references on the Pimax forum :wink:

it wasn’t a utility post.

There is limited usefulness is shouting oh no when a plane is crashing. And yet the compulsion remains. I am only human .

4 Likes

Ha ha, fair play :smile:

I’m starting my adult beverage ahead of time

7 Likes

It is the first time I am waiting for the end of the Sunday to come…:wink:

3 Likes

One thing about being a shift worker is - at least I have hours of videos to watch through the night. (Australian, it’s 11pm on Sunday the 16th here)… Are we there yet?

I’m so hyped right now. One hour to go! Thank you guys for working hard to test and get all this together for the reviews. All the time spent will show the world here shortly what Pimax is bringing!

No it should be now. It’s 4:00gmt. I’m refreshing furiously lol

Haha! Truth right there

1 Like

Link to GMT

3 Likes

Ooo, my bad. I thought London was on GMT. Sorry lol

Just attended a live chat with Robin, Xunshu and the 3 testers the release of the videos will be postponed for another 5 days can’t tell the reason at the moment.

Haha got you just kidding.:laughing:

2 Likes