Congrats to XTAL for making an 8KX competitor :smirk:

5 Likes

CES 2023——
Somnium VR1

7 Likes

:smiley: shots fired!

4 Likes

1 Like

Maybe if the lenses work for you AND you’re not very sensitive to lower refresh rates (it seems quite a few people don’t care about 75-80 hz and are ok with it) then it can be quite an awesome experience. Unfortunately the lenses don’t work very well for me and I don’t like the lower refresh rate too much. Still, I guess I agree to him since it’s still my go-to headset. And yeah it’s definitely comfortable to wear, I have no issue there at all.

Hopefully some forum visitors can try it at CES23, would love to hear some more opinions on it (@rsbell for example!)

3 Likes

Where’s pics of the Pimax booth???

2 Likes

Sadly no MRTV at CES2023.

3 Likes

Grand Tourismo 7 gets PSVR 2 support.

2 Likes

Which meta hmd is he talking about? :smirk::rofl:

3 Likes

Beatsaber coming to PSVR2 is a surprise.

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be a booth for YawVR this year which is worrying. Many Kickstarter backers are still waiting for their units.

Looks like Pimax Portal needs a CES boost after support has stalled, even dropping.

1 Like

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SadlyItsBradley/status/1611039379811893248?s=20&t=wmVBTMoLrjtYhh9bjrH6PA

3 Likes

Is Pimax at CES? If yes I hope we will we see the 12k QLED!

1 Like

There last update doesnt paint a pretty picture, they have run into major supply chain issues and funding problems

Apparently they have a booth as big as Microsoft’s. We are still waiting to see it.

2 Likes

Couldn’t find that update, is it here on the forums? Information is a little scattered all over the place…

1 Like

HTC reveal the new Vive XR Elite.

1 Like