Blade & Sorcery new U10 Dungeons update bug - can't look to the right without glitching

yeah i saw that too its older than i tought,weird that in just the last few months became aparent alot of unity games released or got updated,like i havent seen an unreal engine game in a long time,luckily hubris uses unreal engine,anyway by some miracle i hope it gets sorted or if anything maybe pimax comes up with a better performance solution to parallel reprojection,at least for the 12kx i hope they enhance pp to not be so taxing,just did a few runs of after the fall,had to lower may res to 70% with pp on and also FSR sharpening 0.77. to manage the fps on my rtx 3080,also like lowest shadows possible,and the game looks like a mobile app.

Can this problem be fixed by PP?

yes it can for 30% less fps but works

I have same issue with my pimax 8k plus in population one. When im looking over right shoulder, i suddenly looking backwards. The picture snaps back an forward. And in gunfight the screens suddenly goes black😡

Thanks. This is a real mess

@PimaxQuorra @hammerhead_gal is it clear for you from the links that @Tharg posted above, that the root cause of the problem is caused by the XR plugin for Unity written by Valve?

I know it might not be possible, but if there’s any chance, then please use your contacts with Valve to try and get a response on the issue. It seems that they do not directly respond to Github requests.

Here is the Issue page opened by @MagiJedi. No one has been assigned Camera Rotation Skips & Inverts for 20 Degrees · Issue #801 · ValveSoftware/steamvr_unity_plugin · GitHub

Thanks.

4 Likes

Star Wars Outer Rim mod got updated for U10 Dungeons https://youtu.be/fTpOZcX3Bts

Hard bullet has been fixed :partying_face: :partying_face: one of my favorite games

1 Like

I am told that a fix for this will be in After the Fall in the next “proper update”. Also there was a small related issue with the “screen fade” not applying to a part of the screen that I am told has also been fixed as a part of this.

@MagiJedi reported it in their discord and I chimed in to agree, and I showed it in a vid to one of their devs and now he tells me he has it fixed.

Also lol :

E : Also their QA team has a Pimax now, which is great.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.