Berlin Pimax meetup v2 (not only backers this time)

Damn, even jokes are being removed now.
But generalising on people and ideas is fine it seems.
Hasn’t the world been here before…twice? :joy:

3 Likes

I am definitly interested. Berlin Meetup number 2 :smiley:

2 Likes

I usually cross over late at night, rest a few hours at a f1 hotel un France, then set off really early in tge morning, only treffic i tend to hit id leaving Luxembourg on the A1

1 Like

If you ever consider coming to Belgium, I can try getting in touch with R.A.V.E.N. again, maybe they could be interested in hosting it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes that’s a good approach mostly I have to travel daytime and theN all the traffic rams up.

Are there Plans for other European based countries? Belgium Or Luxembourg are very central ( Luxembourg a on the expensive site).

Geneva ? switzerland ?

1 Like

hmm, drive or ryan air…

Make sure to not go through Wuppertal, because Friedrich Engels was born there. :angry:

I’d laugh at you again but laughing is now banned on pimax forum. No MrPimax that’s not a smirk, I’m straight faced and solemn I swear.
Phew, ducked that ban…or maybe not.

4 Likes

Let’s drop it.
Besides, we can laugh in private. Oh, yeah…

3 Likes

Communism isn’t anything to laugh about. People don’t laugh in Communism. It’s red serious. :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

When’s the last time you checked under your bed? You’ve got to be vigilant.
You sure you’re not ’merican? The land where right is left and left is right.
I’m anarchist, so no one is taken seriously.

1 Like

Checking every evening with a .38 in my right.

One person got the joke, but the Jerries don’t have no humor and even flagged me. People are too easily offended nowadays… :joy:

Don’t mind me, strawling along long long this good old road… :coffee::cowboy_hat_face::cookie:

2 Likes

Hmm Well if you are taking it lightly and it was indeed a joke then I for sure got it wrong…
If it is indeed, then I hope you are able to take the same level of “jokes” also lightly - if thats the case - all fine with me.

But none the less, I think it would be nice to have a couple “Europen” Based meetups where ever they might be! I know that @VoodooDE and @mrtv have offices - mybe we could make short and limited meetups at such places? (I admit I have no Idea where they are and even less who lived there once :wink: ).

Yes I agree people are way too easily offended and the censorship on this forum has gone crazy. People need to learn to laugh at themselves.

4 Likes

Im planning to talk to @mixedrealityTV about a Pimax meetup at his office, maybe now in early December. Lets cross our fingers.

Also I just got confirmed by Darius from VR Space we will have a Pimax meetup at VR Space (in Gouda close to Amsterdam, just like last year) during the weekend right after VR Berlin. More info coming tomorrow night!

5 Likes

Hey that’s awesome !

Are there any news about a possible meetup in his office?

Nothing we have planned yet. Im in the US until Jan 21st, but after that, everything is possible.

4 Likes