Berlin Pimax meetup v2 (not only backers this time)

No problem. If you need help, let me know and I will gladly help you. :smile:

You live on the island in Bodensee? Because the last time I crossed Germany it was 4 hours drive from French border to Czechia :slight_smile:.

1 Like

If you meant Prague, this has been Czech again, since World War II ended, but I agree definitely nicer than Berlin :wink:.

3 Likes

:joy:
No I donā€™t, but going North South There is more distance to cover then going west to east.
Berlin is about 700km via road.
Via Train I have to come away from the west border ( near Luxembourg) and go more to the Mittel to go near an an ICE :bullettrain_front: track. Then it starts getting faster.
None the less it takes me from about 4:20 in the morning to almost 13:30 to go there.

1 Like

yes Yes YES Y E S ! !
Thanks for this early uber-xmas present!
Iā€™ll just take an e-scooter for 2ā‚¬ to get there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Itā€™s hard to have any enthusiasm for new Pimax products when mine is nothing more than a brick.

I did have issues at the very beginning- luckily they where all sorted out - the team did support me rather good Fairly quick - better then what the Odyssey makers where pulling of - so I canā€™t complain ( maybe just a little) ;-). Did you make a ticket and so on?( I guess you did).

Damn - Trier is central when looking at the BeNeLux and FR Countries but Train Transportation from here is not the best, car or flying from Frankfurt Hahn or Luxembourg are good - but not always what I can or want to choose.
E - Scooting ( or e biking) there would ruleā€¦
so did I mention that trier is very open to Chinese- we do have lots of visitors from China visiting the Roman city and home of Karl Marx :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pray:t3::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I will be there in Berlin too! :grin::+1:

But Iā€™d never set foot into a city knowing that Marx has resided there. Maybe there is some of hellā€™s gasses coming out of the ground, would explain that the guy had such deadly ideas. :cowboy_hat_face::-1:

2 Likes

Excellent idea @SweViver :hugs: and thanks to VRBLN to host it again. Curious to see the difference between 8K+ and 8KX this time, especially how they compare to a P4K (and in the meantime also P8K) in ED. Your latest ED screenshots look quite promising, already saving some :moneybag:

1 Like

Well ideas and what you make out of them have often been very different - None the less - Trier is a very nice city sure you would enjoy it. If they let you in that is :wink:

Edit: the last part was supposed to be a bit of humor

Oh believe me I know history and geography and Iā€™m living 250 km from Prague
BTW Here in Poland we called your country little Germany :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and I offer my axe.
( I mean sim accessoriesā€¦)

2 Likes

Amsterdam is much closer than Berlin for me. Not sure though if VR Days offer enough room and time to actually try the new devices for longer than 5 minutesā€¦

1 Like

Trier is indeed a nice city
I have driven there from UK many times.

1 Like

Takes me about 4.5 hours drive to trier once ive crossed the channel

1 Like

Well I will travel anywhere - having 5 countries in less then 150km range Did seem like a possibility to reach lots of backers - thatā€™s all I thought - But there are many great places.

1 Like

Wow Thatā€™s fast - getting around traffic JAMs is hard here - normally I can add like 40-60% on the time by car due to construction and Traffic jams - but it depends on the times you can drive.

True - I have no Idea if the ratio of visitors to devices will offer great time spans and I am pretty much sold already so if the savings are good, I can spare the expense and donā€™t travel just buy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have a hatchet so far, so my equipment will not be helpful. :rofl: