Berlin Pimax meetup v2 (not only backers this time)

Hey all! Do you remember the good old times at the Berlin Backer meetup hosted by us and VRBLN back in 2018? Well, how about a round two? :slight_smile:

Before I leave to Shanghai later today, I would like to hint you that I am (together with the host, Alex from VRBLN) currently discussing and planning a Pimax meetup in Berlin, Germany. The exact date is not set yet, but we are aiming to schedule this for the last week of November, which is a week or so after VR Days in Amsterdam. I will update you regarding the date as soon as it gets confirmed and I will follow up with more details soon.

The purpose of the meetup? To let you play around with the 8KX & 8K+ of course, and get a chance to compare them of course. Also, this is a great opportunity for all of us VR geeks to meetup and have some cool discussions and fun together. Hopefully there might also be some other interesting hardware to try :wink:

Depending on how many ppl will be interested to join and visit this event, we might need to have a time slot system (as last time in Berlin). I will be there of course to assist you, together with other Pimax crew member(s).

This event is NOT only for backers, so dont worry :slight_smile:
Let me know what you think!

Oh, and FYI, this is all possible thanks to the great guys at VRBLN (VR Berlin)!

16 Likes

Cool, i will be there for sure :wink::+1:

2 Likes

One way ticket from Korea to Berlin… $550… :sob:

1 Like

Even within Germany - Train ticket costs me about 200€ And up to 380€ Depending on timing and so.
Will be there in November work related.
Just a bit to early for VR Days - damn. On the other hand my soul has been tradet already for the X :see_no_evil:.

Edit: @SweViver no interest to come to Germany’s oldest City, City of the Romans and also Karl Marx :wink: ? Very close to France, Luxembourg and Belgium also Holland?
Edit2: I could organize Rooms In public buildings and such for an event. Oldest City newest Tech 5 country’s within reach ( sorry I’ll stop - just PM me if interested :smiley:( QM72+HP Trier)

5 Likes

German meetup why not, but Berlin again … What about poll ? I vote for Prague :wink:

3 Likes

@SweViver @PimaxVR @PimaxUSA Good to hear that there will be a second meeting in Germany. But how about Cologne, Düsseldorf or Dortmund this time? Maybe direct after he VRDays in Amsterdam. Mayb even in a small round for all interested backers.

It would be nice to start really a poll. :smile:

Or even better: How about a Pimax road show in Germany?

5 cities. 15 days. Unlimited experiences. :wink:

Thank you for your kindness, but I can’t even afford airline tickets :joy:

1 Like

To all the people asking why Berlin. I think it’s already been answered:

:wink:

2 Likes

Yeah guys we will do more roadshows but this event is hosted by VRBLN so its of course held in Berlin :slight_smile:
We might have another VR Space event in Gouda (Netherlands) soon as well, discussing this with Darius atm.

3 Likes

Having roadshows on our own, booking space, renting computers, and setting everything up is a rather costly thing for a day or two, so we really appreciate to have local EU partners willing to collaborate.

Im also looking at the possibility to host an event in Sweden. There might be a chance for Poland as well, as I have some contacts there, but we’ll see .

5 Likes

I’m planning to come to VR Days to try the X, but now… hmmm

2 Likes

Why? You dont wanna go back to Korea? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think Pimax is having Asian roadshows as well, I will look it up and let u know!

2 Likes

Come to both :slight_smile: VR Days is a great event, and not only Pimax!

2 Likes

@SweViver I offer my humble help when organizing a meeting in Poland. :raising_hand_man:

5 Likes

yeah, I’ll see what I can do :slightly_smiling_face: In VR Days we’ll can try the X well?

3 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated! Lets talk about this next week :slight_smile:

Sure!

3 Likes

I’ll offer my flat if you want to do one in London!!

2 Likes

The quicker you firm up dates for Berlin the more chance I can make it!!

take Flixbus …20 charrrsss

1 Like

Ohh but that’s like a 9hour ride.
I am Also 1.90m that’s hard in a bus. In the train, if I book early I can get a first class ticket and seat for 9€ more and have space and power supply during the ride - also more space for my legs.

1 Like