Backer upgrade store is broken!

I’m trying to order the upgrade plan F from https://backer.pimaxvr.com/, but I can’t get past “Confirm Order”. Payment options are gone.

In the regular stores, payment options are available with PayPal and bank transfer.
Can someone check if they get the same issue?

@Matthew.Xu How do I proceed in the backer upgrade store?

2 Likes

I noticed the same and followed up with an email with details to support regarding the issue.
The core of the problem seems to be an attempt to load a missing font from Google using CSS, one used in the payment part of that page. Font not there, CSS fails and the payment part won’t load. Hope they will sort this out soon.

1 Like

Try the mobile version of the site.

Just tried, same problem: there’s no payment option in the mobile site either (iOS - Safari).
I removed any and all blocking options available (Safari, 1Blocker) and opened the entire browser to the website (removed any restrictions). Sill no payment option.
Loaded the same site in Windows10 using Google Chrome. Still no joy.

It doesn’t seem to be working in Edge either. It’s like Pimax doesn’t want our money! :crazy_face: :no_entry_sign: :moneybag:

@Konger, please notify the appropriate person. Pimax needs a working store page.

Google had some cloud issues through the weekend, this could be the issue with the fonts as well.
firefox: no payment options

Thanks @AndreasUK for your constructive reply, your a awesome guy.

I have now tested using windows 10, with Firefox v71.0 (64bit), Microsoft Edge, Internet explorer v11,476 and on mobile using android chrome, Samsung internet browser.

With no luck.

Can someone at Pimax have look into this issue @PimaxUSA @SweViver @Matthew.Xu
Backers have $$$ to burn before 31 desember :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for reminding us!

We have the same issue. the stripe cannot be displayed. We are looking into the it. :astonished::astonished::astonished:

B.R.
Konger

3 Likes

I still have the same issue, any update @Konger. Something has change with the delivery, it is now whopping $275,20

1 Like

@Konger My delivery cost went from US$80 to US$564.53
Is this same day delivery? Interesting times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think they have hired some personal package concierge :wink:

2 Likes

@Konger, @Matthew.Xu, Stripe payment is now up, what about PayPal?

Delivery cost is still WAY OFF

The engineer is analyzing the delivery cost problem. I will reply to you after the problem is solved. Thank you.

1 Like

Hope you can solve this quickly. Would be a shame if your store error would prevent users from taking the leap and purchase the upgrade.

I will upgrade Backer Upgrade Plan G $450 and Backer Upgrade Plan F $179 as soon as the delivery cost is fixed. @Matthew.Xu @Konger any news on this issue/error.

I noticed in Upgrade Plan G, text and pricing is wrong

Pimax have fixed the Upgrade Plan G so I decided to proceed with the ordering, guess what happens after I entered card number and hit ok Internal server error. Proof below. I checked with my bank and yes the transfer went through… I checked My Orders on my Pimax account and the Upgrad plan G is not listed (There are currently no orders for your account.) @Matthew.Xu are you reading this. I just started laughing, typically my luck :clap:

Edit/update: I received a receipt by email from Pimax, after 30-40 minutes. I now I have a referral code for my next support ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

How could anything built at the last minute possibly have so many errors? /s

https://community.openmr.ai/t/lets-talk-about-pimax-day-here/22122/1629?u=mrscopi

@Matthew.Xu @Konger - Upgrade Plan D still has the tremendous delivery cost. Standing by for update for order. :grinning:

1 Like

@Matthew.Xu @Konger [ Backer Upgrade Plan F ] price $179 delivery cost is still $275,20 to Norway

Just to flag, the payment options still aren’t visible for me. I’m trying to pay for a Package C upgrade in the UK but can’t get past the “confirm” page.