Backer upgrade store is broken!

Payment method now available, shipment price correct(ed) and PayPal used. Pimax server issue after PayPal payment completed:

Internal server error - (‘Cannot create moves for different companies.’, ‘’

No listing in My Orders, but received email quite quickly (3 minutes) from ecommerce@pimaxvr.com with order reference and invoice. Happy so far.

1 Like

Hi @AndreasUK I had the same error, and added the issue to my exiting ticket. Seems that things work out in the end :slight_smile:

Pimax responded with:
“Sorry for the inconvenience. I apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you. You have paid for order XXXXX. please don’t worry, I have confirmed it as a sales order for you.”

Issue resolved through the very helpful Emily Wang on live chat. Still not quite sure what caused the problem but when it did work I made sure I only applied a coupon I had right at the end on the final payment page. Also noticed that the delivery fee had increased from about £8 to £60 when the “pay now” button finally appeared.

Oh, I also received the Internal Server Error (‘Cannot create moves for different companies.’, ‘’) message after paypal but did get a confirmation email.

2 Likes

@Matthew.Xu @Konger this issue still persists. I would like to order my 8KX, but as the others mentioned, the payment button is missing. (It also shows only 8.5$ shipping to germany)

Merry christmas anyways =)

Hi @JayChey, sorry for the inconvenience. This problem seems to be the conflict between our system and the plug-ins, which leads to the data confusion of some users. This is a tough problem. Our R&D team is still working on it. It may take a while to resolve.
However, we have a quick way, please send your email to me, we can help you to modify it manually, t hen your data will return to normal.Thank you.

3 Likes

It worked now, but i can’t say why. Did nothing and just tried one more time after 2 days and the button was finally there…

1 Like