Awesome! Dying light VR : How to play on pimax 8k, 5k, 4k without revive and steamvr

Great work @park

I will test soon

2 Likes

If you run Hellblade:Senua’s Sacrifice VR Edition in the same way, you can get better graphics and better frames. Works with non pp.

4 Likes

I’m curious, what determines the value of the number that is entered per game in steam_appid.txt ?

1 Like

Have to get used to the intensity of the gameplay in Dying light, all of this parkour jumping around is a little dizzying in VR without lighthouse tracking.

2 Likes

The id that is given to the game in the Steam Store

4 Likes

Any way to remove the lens flair effects? Really good though despite the disconnect when cut-scenes occur.

yeah, I wish I could get rid of the black rectangle that shows up during cut scenes

1 Like

has this still got the mismatched items in vr or has that been fixed ? and can anyone tell me why serina,s sacrafice wont work for me ?? starts to load up then just get crash report and no further ,

1 Like

Try Normal FoV or small with pirender at x 0.75 or 0.5

1 Like

how did you install the oculus part i cant open with notepad ? .txt stuff dont work right

1 Like

thanks i,ll give that ago tommorow

1 Like

With oculus installed it works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

19:57 <= It’s the method of SweViver
Have you tried this?

2 Likes

Is that really Sweviver he looks different. :beers::smirk::+1::sparkles::joy:

1 Like

Probably right? :kissing_smiling_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

The workaround is to open Notepad first, select Open then select the video file in the Dying Light folder as suggested (after you select ‘all files’ in the little box on the bottom right). Edit the file then save.

3 Likes

o no i did this before it seems ,sorry i already had this in the folder from trying this a few months back :frowning:i will try it again but last time it wasnt great for me so i hope some things have changed ,

1 Like

Yeh it’s an odd one as for me this file kept being overwritten each time the game booted up. Seems to be ok now for some reason.

1 Like

im not there yet but i will keep an eye on that file to see if thats the problem im having ,cas as of yet it still hasnt wo9rked other than the sound

so far no luck like you say just keeps rewriting this file when booting up game ??