Asgard Wrath crashing on Pimax 8K

Ok when I got in the game was fine. Open the menu it was fine until I went into settings. The whole screen start shaking and flickering. Wow like wth.

@PimaxQuorra
@SweViver

Hello Toba,

We had forward your message to the technician, and ask them to find out the cause of this issue.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Hello,

Have you ever try the Pitool261?
If you did previously, do the problems occured?

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Are you guys using pitool 262? Can you see if anything happens if you go to settings in game? Mines shakes and flickers like crazy.

@MReis @Skyrimer

2 Likes

I will try. I have not started it up.
I did have the shaking and image issues in menus in ACC and Automobilista 2. After turning GPU scheduling in windows off again, that was solved. Just in case you have it on that might be worth a try.

Gpu scheduling? What that

I had issues with tracking, unplayable since it was spinning around everywhere. Menurs where fine.
I updated oculus and reset the Config and used PP then it worked again. Strange.

New feature ind latest windows version. Itā€™s off per default, so not the issue.

Hm let me update my oculus. Which configs did you reset and how.

1 Like

same error for me. unplayable ( but it works on Revive). what did you config?

Just the pitool settings bei comparing to untouched games in oculus. I belive its PP thatā€™s the issue for me, but I donā€™t remember that I changed anything before and it worked nice for quite a while, so no Idea why it started causing issues now.

Edit: the loading image in that black n white color (blue n white) with text flicker since day one and still doe but nothing else has issues.

in my case A.W work only on Revive, via Pitool no.

Not sure if it may help, but I had crashes on various Oculus games with Revive or Pitool.

As I didnā€™t have theses crashes before, I downloaded a previous Revive version (1.9.2) to play oculus games, and it works well since.

Maybe give it a try ?

I can start Asgard`s Wrath from pitool, but all steam processes must be killed in task manager. Also HMD and booth controllers must be tracked before game start.

I donā€™t have monitor on my pc ( only team viewer) . Iā€™m waiting for launcher directly from pitoolvr @SweViver @PimaxQuorra @PimaxUSA Iā€™m ready for beta testing !!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.