Any Upgraders/Preorders receive a shipping notification?

If there hasn’t been any advantage in price i would not have upgraded. This will be my last pimax headset that i ordered directly. Next time (if there will be any) i will stick with amazon. Incredible what they are expecting from their customers here.

I get this bug also.

All right. I can’t wait anymore, it’s been too long now. Grml.

I have confirmed the address around a week ago. And also 2 weeks ago. These two should be recent enough, afaik I wasn’t flagged in the DB hence received no E-Mail either.

Gib 8KX :crazy_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

Hi @PimaxQuorra my ordernumber is SO4625. I’ve confirmed twice. Can you take a look it it’s fine now and ready to ship? Thanks

3 Likes

If i confirmed on backer.pimaxvr.com, will that work?

SO4691 Upgrade Waiting for the lovely email ^^

3 Likes

Hello,

Yes sir, the address has been confirmed, and awaiting the parcel to be ship out.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

@PimaxQuorra Would you be so kind as to check on my upgrade as well please: SO15359 Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi could you check the status of mine to backer upgrade
SO4720 on October 31st ,many thanks gary

1 Like

Got shipping confirmation, scheduled to be delivered in a week.

Upgrade plan for current owner (I also own P4K), originally was Plan D for KS.

Order number SO500X

2 Likes

@PimaxQuorra can you check if my preorder is confirmed? S04625, preordered in october

OK, Pimax has messed up with the priorities on email confirmation now. My order number is SO4804 UK destination. Still no email confirmation.

Hello,

Yes sir. Your order has been confirmed, and we received your shipping address.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Hello,

If you didn’t receive any email notification on the address confirmation, please visit this page and follow the steps to confirm it manually.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

DMAS upgrades are coming too late… More than two weeks left right?

@PimaxQuorra
Hi, can you please check the status of the order SO4728 (upgrade for current owner) I received no address confirmation or shipping email

thanks

1 Like

If I upgraded to 8KX with DMAS, will my 8KX be shipped with SMAS in a few days or do I have to wait until DMAS is finished?

@PimaxQuorra, hello again! :pi_smiley:
Yesterday I received a letter in my mail with a description of the confirmation of the address from
ecommerce@pimax.com

Please tell me is this a confirmation email?
And does it mean that my 8KX is really preparing to ship?:pi_thumbsup:

It looks like this (screenshot of the upper part of the letter):

Сводка

I confirmed my address 2 more times just in case, I hope you saw it there in the system (my order number SO5847 ", if that ) :beers:

upd: i just got this email again after the address confirmation, wow

Сводка

Received email with tracking number little while ago. Fedex has my 8kx as of now.

All these folks asking “check me, CHECK ME!!” It’s not going to roll out the factory any quicker with you asking questions.

6 Likes