Any backers recieved their headsets yet..?

I assume by now some early backers should’ve gotten their headsets by now no? Anyone got it yet…?

I think they might not actually ship until next week.

2 Likes

Back 31 here, not even an email saying “here’s your tracking number”, I expect to see people post as soon as they receive their email and tracking number.

7 Likes

Looks like the first reviews are starting to show up but they still have hand built sets. I am sure as others have said that people will flood the forums once they receive word of actual shipping. The bigger question is how are they being shipped?

1 Like

The week long National Holiday might cause delays.

Pimax may be working throughout but that doesn’t mean shipments can occur on an normal schedule.

2 Likes

Yes thats a good question and I didnt find the anwser anywhere yet.
Iam 70 and Ill let know here if I got something new, mail or what.

@CMM they actually said shipping during the holidays but yes parcels might be something like “waiting for pickup” status until sunday or what (Aliexpress users might know this status).

1 Like

Thats exactly what happened when they shipped the tester units. They have a BS factor of about 1-2 weeks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nope, backer 72 here

1 Like

59 nothing beyond them asking for finalized shipping details a few days ago.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I expect to. They may get them packaged for shipping this week but I bet they won’t actually ship out until next week.

I thin the earliest you could get a shipping notification would be starting from today.

1 Like

How are they going to get 6000+ headsets out the door before Christmas at this rate?

11 Likes

First batch is 100 items, after that batches increase in size and after a few they go by the thousand per batch.
At least, that’s their plan.

4 Likes

They reached out to the first 100 people on the 20th Sept, almost two weeks ago and they are still not confirmed as posted. I’m not saying it is impossible to meet their target before the end of 2018, I’m just not convinced they are going to succeed.

4 Likes

Oh i think we will know when people start getting their headsets. XD

2 Likes

Yeah I think I’m gonna have Christmas twice. The other one will be in January (if lucky)

2 Likes

I think it’s good that mine is 5xxx so I’ll get it by Jan. Reason is because I’ll be getting the wireless adapter for the vive this week and it’ll make never want to go back to wired again (especially since my room is like 8m x 8m big). So HOPEFULLY, I’m being really optimistic here, wireless pimax will be announced by then. Praying to god they somehow partner with Intel/tpcast and get the wireless version done.

@Pimax-Support @Sean.Huang @deletedpimaxrep1 please try to contact those two companies and see if you can reach a deal!!

2 Likes

@PimaxVR, backer #342. Can you ship my 5K+ asap as special request? I have been diagnosed with serious health condition. I want to experience the technology before I admitted to hospital in October. (Not JK)

6 Likes

I wish you all the best

1 Like

I hope you are just kidding and I hope you are not just kidding😔