8KX pickup RAW 👧

Honestly I was moved!
Hope to see many of you joining the upcoming forum event ;p
:woman_superhero:
Have a good day hoooman~~~

-Hammerhead_gal

11 Likes

Are the current 8KX packages being shipped with the plastic hinges?

6 Likes

hmm I did not get the chance to see, but I ll ask tmr

9 Likes

And the people who received their 8kx do they get automatically their New hinges or a New comfort mass because now it’s unusable?

1 Like

What’s the event about?!?!??!

1 Like

About how my 8KX ordered on Oct 30th 2019 is still not getting sent :disappointed:

5 Likes

October 30th order not shipped here also. Please check behind the desks or on the floor for my order.

3 Likes

Looking good! Happy to see there will soon be plenty more happy customers.

1 Like

Hi I just went and checked, they are the plastic ones.

4 Likes

right? I have no reason to celebrate. How about we celebrate after backers who ordered without hesitation knowing Pimax reputation, have to sit back and watch everybody else celebrate and get theirs first who ordered months after.

I’ll show up if I get my 8kX. :frowning:

2 Likes

Probably to announce the 8kX+ and a new upgrade program … lol

3 Likes

I would guess the pimax experience. But maybe a new headset they are due for one… or two.

1 Like

No news for my 8KX ordered on 1st November 2019 :rofl:

1 Like

Yea I asked them via service ticked why my so 4685 is not sent yet and Pimax answered me like that :

" Hi Piotr

Thank you for contacting Pimax Service Customer.

I’m Joan. It’s my honer to serve for you.

We noted that you placed an order of 8KX but you used a downgrade coupon of 100 USD from 8K to 5K+.

Could you please check it?

Thank you.

Regards,

Joan"

Why they after a year of my order asking about this stuff? Ridiculus…
I’m very close to make a refund and say goodbay to the party.

4 Likes

Hi Piotr, I totally understand how inconvenient it feels. The reason that you received the email now is because that the Customer Service team started to review the orders recently before the shipping and mostly the situation happens to UPGRADE orders. With the ABCDEFG plans. The original purpose of these many options is that Pimax hoped to cover various backer types, yet it turned out to be kinda 'complicated ’ for both parties when there are unfortunately mis-placed orders. Please understand…

3 Likes

I did preorded. I’m not upgrader in this case - and using “100$ 8k->5kdowngrade” coupon for ordering new Pimax 8kx was allowed. When I asked for this coupon I told Pimax that I want use it to order 8KX. They says its OK. Dont know why after a year we have to come back to this. And if I will not opened ticket by myself Pimax will skiped procesing shipment and only collect my money? Becouse I have not recived any emails form Pimax over a year that there is “situation”. Dont you think that something is wrong here after so long waiting and being skipped?

5 Likes

The assumption, personally I think, is wild, and the answer is definitely NOT. I have forwarded your case to the CS team to check as said in the PM. Please no worries.

3 Likes

Excellent, thank you for checking. :+1:

1 Like

Nor mine Oct 31, 2019

1 Like

Some angry people here because others get served first. If you had read the weekly update you would have seen they bulk shipped a number of headsets to regional distribution centers. Maybe you wait a little longer and end up not having to pay import taxes if you are lucky. I bet you would still be unhappy even if it saved you a couple hundred Euros.

1 Like