Your Pimax Client Feedback Matters

Hello,
just got my Crystal yesterday and Installed Pimax Client 1.12.
Good improvment from PiTools ( I have 8K+ 8KX also ).
I would like to see the slider for the Custom Render Quality , to be more precise go 0.1 intead 0.25 .
So it’s easier to choose the best quality while getting 90fps in our favorite game.
ATM I keep it at 1 , and have to override the resolution in OpenXR Toolkit.
Cheers.

2 Likes

I second that please! And if possible display the expected resolution after scaling. Having to use OpenXR Toolkit for this is a little overkill. And I don’t want to add yet-another-option in PimaxXR because it may become confusing for users.

4 Likes

How about allowing resizing of the GUI and having things like Smart smoothing and Compulsive smoothing as toggle buttons on the main GUI. I mentioned above that hotkeys would be nice. People dont want to DIG for things they want to change quickly while playing a game. Smart smoothing and compulsive smoothing should be much more accessible.

I have been stuck with the same PiTool for probably over a year and today I updated to PimaxPlayV1.13.02.1.03.

After only one reboot of the 8KX, most of the settings were restored and can be used normally. No problems. Comfortable.

I never use the upscale mode, but when I tested it, I experienced a blackout of the right eye in MSFS. I have tried several items and the upscale mode is 99% suspect.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.