Xunshu Interview For "People In XR" Podcast

Dear Pimax Community,

in less than an hour, my 1h interview with Xunshu from Pimax will premiere on YouTube here:

You can finally get to know the Pimax team member that you discussed the Pimax 8k Kickstarter campaign with most of the time here on the Pimax forums! It was a really interesting interview and I am sure it will be insightful for you as well.

Just to manage expectations, this interview will NOT answer your pressing questions about your Pimax delivery or anything related to the headset itself. In this interview you will get to know Xunshu, her position at Pimax, how she got it and lots of more interesting facts!

So enjoy the interview and finally get to know Xunshu a bit better! Sincerely, Sebastian

40 Likes

Hope you enjoyed the premiere. The interview can now be watched just like any other YouTube video.

11 Likes

Awesome Sebastian! I have pinned this topic. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

12 Likes

@mixedrealityTV Thanks for having me :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Thanks Sebastian!
It’s nice to “meet” you xunshu :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Xunshu, I was very pleased to see you especially. It’s like a balm for the soul :slightly_smiling_face::+1::boom:
Very pleased that you are still with us, it is very pleasing.
Simply, it was a very long time, anything could happen. But you - with us - well done .You bring hope to us.

9 Likes

It was a long but promising time. You guys bring hope to Pimax. Now I’m switching to some partnerships, also trying to build local teams in the US and EU to provide better service for you in the near future :wink:

33 Likes

Really interesting and fun interview, great job Sebastian and Xunshu! And nice to finally see you on camera @deletedpimaxrep1 :grinning: The future for Pimax looks bright and exciting indeed!

19 Likes

Great to see the person behind the name Xunshu. Thank you for taking the time, I enjoyed the interview very much.
:grinning::+1:

6 Likes

Yes, with such great team members like @deletedpimaxrep1, definitely it is looking good! Now looking forward to the OLED version!

9 Likes

Really happy for this interview. You are such a nice person. My deep respect for you dealing with us tech nerds coming from a non-technical background organizing the most successful VR Kickstarter campaign ever, the forum and backer meetups. Wish you all the best in your new role in 2019.:smile:

8 Likes

I always pictured Xunshu as a slightly obese Nigerian. I guess I was wrong

4 Likes

Xunshu is very symphatic and cute

6 Likes

just watched this, love this comment from @deletedpimaxrep1 “sometime so much drama, I even want to buy some popcorn” :smile:
Thanks for this interview @mixedrealityTV and @deletedpimaxrep1

4 Likes

Thank you Both @mixedrealityTV & @deletedpimaxrep1! Finally was able to review this Fantastic interview! This really puts in perspective small team & how much pimax has accomplished & is aiming to accomplish! Well Done. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

7 Likes

I’m sooo disappointed you even haven’t asked her THE question:
8K or 5K+ ?

1 Like

Haha…we both know the answer, so why ask. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

8K is the best :boom::slightly_smiling_face:!
Helios will agree with me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

just ignore it, some people don’t have the development to look further then there own biased opinion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes