Worst support experience in my life

Hello everyone,

after the 8KX delivery VAT fiasco. Here’s another story from the worst support ever.
Actually, I was of the opinion that the support of a company gets better and better with increasing experience. Pimax taught me better.

Sorry for the long read.

@PimaxQuorra

5 Likes

Hello,

First of all we are sincerely apologize on the customer service we have provided.
We noticed the ticket number was stated in the image, we are able to trace down the whole conversation and try to figure out what’s happened to your headset. And how long does the CS take to proceed all these but left it unresolved?

We will speak with the Head of Support and urge them to provide all sort of solutions.

Sincerely.

1 Like

Pretty shocking… they took your device and you have paid for a repair, they haven’t offered you a refund for the repair and are asking for another 1k USD for a device that you already have and know to have issues. Any respectful customer services function would see the value in good PR and harm in bad PR and give you a replacement 5k+ or 5K super for the 285 USD you paid for the repair plus 4+ months of waiting.

1 Like

I also take great issue with the way warranties are being treated - I am not using my 8KX until the DMAS is shipped - as that is what I ordered, and the experience without it is far from satisfying. In the meantime my warranty is ticking down, this needs addressing.

5 Likes

Hello,

About the warranty period, we are working on a new policy.
More information will be reveal.

Sincerely.

2 Likes

2 years of warranty would be nice with fast delivery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it would be great if the guarantee started counting from the point at which the complete set get delivered.

But we will see what the new guarantee policy looks like.

1 Like