Will Backers get the Eye Tracking module for free?

Hey @PimaxQuorra will backers receive the eye tracking module for free? i just need to know as if not im going to use my coupon to get it.

thanks

Hello,

We will release the eye tracking on our store soon, it will cost $99 for the backer along with the eye tracking coupon.

You are holding the downgrade $100 coupon?

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

yes I currently am holding a 100 dollar downgrade.

many thanks

Does that mean i can use that on my Eyetracking module?

Hello,

We are now discussing on this issue, as there are voices out there complaining the $100 is only valid for Pimax’s product, whether eye tracking is not included.
But we are sorting out this, try our best to fulfil our customers.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Hi @PimaxQuorra

what do you mean the 100 dollar coupon is only valid for pimax’s product? is the Eye Tracking module a product of Pimax?

Hello,

The eye tracking, we will release a new coupon for it.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

@PimaxQuorra so will i be able to swap my current coupon for the eye tracking coupon?

Hello,

We need to confirm with the support team on this.
But most of the backers are concerned about the eye-tracking. Most information will be release within this week.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

@PimaxQuorra hello mate im trying to proceess an order for the eye tracking before it goes out of stock again but none of my codes are working in the sales area. can you help me here?

Hello,

Did you apply the Eye Tracking Discount Code when checkout?

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

sorry @PimaxQuorra i got it working, but where is asking for document to provide what do i need to do there?

@PimaxQuorra

Hello,

Just left it empty, it doesn’t require any document to provide.

Sincerely.

thankyou! @PimaxQuorra order has been placed!

1 Like