Why it takes longer than expected (M1 update April 23 2018)

The people with the full pack and chose to wait to receive everything at the same time when they will receive? only Q4? thanks

thanks for the reply.
we trust that it will be so.

the first batch of June will be for the first sponsors …

How many units would you be talking about in that first shipment in June?

lately the sponsors perceive that the information is being somewhat confused …

we would like a clearer and more direct line.

the videos and images since the v5 version have stopped being published.

Could it be possible, images, videos, etc … already on the m1 model?

1 Like

thanks for the update @deletedpimaxrep1 but i agree with @ChrisVL , why not sending those to testers and then see if happy with it or not.
Save time /money,i am not saying to send an unfinished product but common…you will always find unhappy people or things that can be improved and who know if its even true.
Every time there is a delay, really lost faith on any update(my opinion).
2 weeks ago you was still saying that delivery will still be planed for June and this is why you did put again “small batch of 8k in June” ( how many, 2 ? ).
really really unhappy and even more knowing that it won’t change anything…thanks again

3 Likes

We will ask again in Kickstarter whether the people prefer to get headset asap or still choose to receive everything together.

6 Likes

@deletedpimaxrep1,

When are we getting an update on the controllers?

The delay on the headset is understandable but not on the controllers.

1 Like

Thanks. We are waiting for new components from our vendors to assemble M1. After finished, we will take some videos.

3 Likes

Yes, very soon there will be controller updates.

3 Likes

@deletedpimaxrep1 Are the new lenses also still experimental or the final itteration before completion? Meaning, how big is the chance that these new lenses will also not be perfect enough?

2 Likes

Dear @deletedpimaxrep1 thank you for the update.

It’s laudable that you would like to continue to improve visual quality with future lense iterations and as your investor, I am asking you to do so all the way up to public release.

As your investor I‘m also asking you to immediately send out those 10ish or so M1s you have been claiming to undergo internal testing throughout the last two weeks. Beta testers will have been informed that lense quality is going to improve so they can factor this in.

You need a public proof of product at this point because as it stands, I and many others do not believe you have an actual product on hand that can be produced at scale and cost at all.

Please, show us what you have right now and stop the stringing along you have been doing for the last 6 months.

6 Likes

@deletedpimaxrep1

I don’t understand how this
“The good news is, all the materials for M1 are now ready in the factory, which means we have better control over the timeline” and this “Thanks. We are waiting for new components from our vendors to assemble M1. After finished, we will take some videos” can be true.

2 Likes

We will know better when we start to test.

But people that want to wait will receive this year correct?

So how far away are the controllers?

What is different between small batch and larger batches, not sure what is small batch (for sponsor as someone said)?

When we move to mass production, we start with a smaller number e.g. 100, 200 and then produce more, e.g. 500 per week.

3 Likes

Why is there all of sudden with the lenses when your previous posts said you fixed the problems with v5

4 Likes

What is the expected shipping schedule for the controllers? And base stations.

i, can you answer please?

People that want to wait the full pack will receive this year?

thanks

More info about the controllers is coming up soon.

1 Like

An extra $50,000 or $100,000 every now and then will see them burn through 4.5 million very quickly