Why did you silenced my previous topic?

@PimaxUSA: Why did you silenced my topic yesterday? I did nothing wrong asking/proposing?
Is this really the way backers are treated searching for solutions? Does not add a whole lot of trust, this way to my already doubting feelings. Like to hear an answer in public, because i did nothing wrong afaik.
Tbh i won’t do business anymore, i was waiting long enough for answers. I was going to propose a deal where Pimax would benefit a great deal even though i really don’t think it’s fair to spare Pimax again and loose a lot on my side and that is still not enough?

3 Likes

Not sure why it was outright closed instead of ignored, but I think it’s clear Pimax will not be revisiting the “Upgrade Plans”. They are what they are, and they won’t change again.

4 Likes

Not defending it in any way, but You did see the closing comment, right?

If you have a specific request that pertains to your specific case then please create a ticket.

4 Likes

Yes but no reply and i had thought it could be a solution for more people than only me, hence the poll. Created a ticket more than two weeks ago and the rest you can guess…

2 Likes

In that case they shouldnt say create a ticket for other requests.

1 Like

Maybe the time has come to leave all this and go to Valve. I have tried my best and was not succesfull at it. A bitter pill… I hate to give up because i always feel like for every problem there’s a solution. Maybe not :thinking: i Just can’t take this anymore and i should be happy about what goes on… I’m not and i am ready to quit.

I agree; one would think that with an overloaded ticketing system they should stop pointing people towards ticketing and start posting regular updates.

8 Likes

I think because it’s easier to ignore or “forget” or “loose” individual tickets. On the forum it’s more public (hence the silenced posts/people here).

2 Likes

Yes a few well worded and thought out public statements could eliminate a ton of unnecessary tickets.

4 Likes

I believe in the PD3 thread however, @PimaxUSA stated that the tickets weren’t related to lack of info, and their latest information methods were achieving internal goals. So take that for what you will.

3 Likes

You got your answer in your thread, yet you go and open another? Yeah… that seems like the adult thing to do.

I don’t know if you we’re replying to me, but to inform you, my thread was almost immediately closed by pimaxUSA.

I see this is going personal so I will close this topic and leave it v̳i̳s̳i̳b̳l̳e̳
Suggest @mindscan and kevin @PimaxUSA solve this via PM