Why 8kx looks so big on me

The weight is acceptable, but looks so big on me, isn’t it?? :wink:
BTW,I love the 《Alxy》!! :star_struck:

:star_struck:

10 Likes

You look like a real hammerhead :v:

7 Likes

So i see you got the faulty hinges too?The back strap needs to be lower on your head.

Also is that the DMAS? How does it sound?

1 Like

Anyone else notice they are using V1.0 LH’s ?
Could this be why they have not picked up the issues with LH2.0 tracking that many of us are experiencing.

As well as DMAS headphones are attached to the MAS :wink:
And an adapter(looks like a makeshift product) for the headstrap as well, so either they figured out that comfort could be improved by moving the strap further up or it’s an 8K+ ?

And yeah probably the most furry looking hammerhead shark i’ve seen to date, and the smallest one to boot as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :crazy_face:

My head is too small. This back strap fits me better,KDMAS sounds so good that I immersed myself in it :grinning: :grinning:

So thats not the DMAS? But the KDMAS? Strange because it looks off ear

I am sure it’s 8kx . . I choose this back strap to fits me better because my small head.

In fact, this is a DMAS for backers of Kickstarter

1 Like

Looks like hinges on your HMD do not go down as well.

Can you look down without loosing sharp picture?

For example when you play something like (VR) golf and make swing - so you look down on the ball. When I try this on 8kX I almost always lose the sharp picture as the HMD can’t keep position when looking down. I suspect the hinges/MAS. Simple strap on 5k+ worked well in this scenario.

I had to set the top strap almost to the limit the velcro could permit. It fits correctly on my charlie brown head.

1 Like

IIRC the KDMAS comes with detachable ear cups. Without them it would be off-ear like the Index.

1 Like

You do recall correctly… :wink:
https://community.openmr.ai/t/just-received-the-kdmas-how-do-i-actually-attach-it-no-instructions/32623/10?u=drwilken

1 Like

you are so tiny. it looks like you could almost climb into that headset.

maybe that’s why the audio is so terrible, nobody uses them so they didn’t notice.

she is very tiny so no doubt as all of us do, she had to make it work for her

5 Likes

I think I saw one of those in Subnautica once

5 Likes

OMG!!This is the terrifying underwater world :scream:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.