Who asked controller refund? Fees?

Hi guys,
As many of you I think, I asked a controller refund.
First : I’ve been told that it would be on my Paypal account but now I’ve been asked to provide bank information for transfert.
Secondly : There is a fee? From what I understand a 8% fee? 4% charged by Kickstarter and 4% that will be paid by Pimax?

Anyone else got this new surprise again?

5 Likes

I am not surprised there pulling a bait & switch on the refund. @PimaxQuorra @PimaxVR this is not what you advertised with the controller refund. I believe it also said refund through paypal.

It only stated you would refund $150; not minus extra undisclosed fees. You need to start being clear with details. These types of actions only serves to harm pimax’s reputation further.

8 Likes

There is only one thing i can say and that is: I deeply agree!

5 Likes

If you paid with PayPal before, start dispute immediately. Costs nothing, and you can always close it manually if you do reach an agreement, but hey, don’t fool yourself again.

Paypal is very unlikely to help as this was the Kickstarter in 2017.

2 Likes

Hello,

If you wish to get the refund to your Paypal account, we are able to do so.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

The full $150 :us: no minus 8%? Pimax Now Event stated $150 refund and never mentioned it would be less than full amount.

4 Likes

I have an RMA approval number and Pimax has my paypal account on an approved refund request that is more than a month old. If, as you say you are able to do so…then when?? Just do it. Transfer the 150 to my paypal, and I’ll thank Pimax to not skim anything off the top since Pimax has had my money interest free for 3 years.

3 Likes

Hello,

If you have the approval from our support team, they should be processing the transfer.
Maybe you can share the ticket number to us, so that we can take a look into this.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra I pm’d you

1 Like

Today I received the refund for the controllers by paypal, I thought that the refund was 150 USD, but I received just 144 USD, minus the paypal fee, I have now just 135 USD…
@PimaxQuorra

Same here. I received 138.08 for controllers refund after pimax and paypal took their cut. Another blunder by pimax. :-1:

Interesting that I have gotten refunds through Paypal in the past, and this is the first time that Paypal has charged me a fee :thinking:

1 Like

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Because Pimax sent us a payment by paypal, not a real refund

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.