Which VR Headset Wins? Pimax 8KX vs Reverb G2 - My Final Verdict!

I’ve spent months with both the Pimax 8KX and Reverb G2 and have finally decided which VR Headset I feel is a personal winner for me. Not everyone will agree with this and some people value different headset attributes than I do. So please keep in mind this is my own subjective verdict.

16 Likes

me too
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Your getting more used to talking in videos now, thats good. =)

1 Like

if the pimax 8k x would be wireless or would have 90hz I would get it immediately

1 Like

Stable 75 fps is very playable with combination of high rez . But 72 hz in my retired 5k+ was meh for me becouse of vertical 1440p and sense of speed in simulators wasnt enough…

2 Likes

Congratulations @NextGenVR you’ve managed to ditch the robotness, it’s just SO much better now! I think this was the biggest step for you to take. Smaller improvements you can make:

1. Smile! Look at the big guys, they smile a lot while they’re talking.
  2. Change the cam position, again look at the cam position that mrtv uses for example and compare it to yours
  3. Think how you can improve how your room looks, again compare to mrtv for example

Even though I seem to disagree pretty much always to what you say since your first video (I never really shared your enthusiasm for the Starvr resolution and I now feel you’re not giving the the G2 enough credit while the 8kX just doesnt work very well for me but that’s just all personal opinion), I’m happy to see you’re making such a progress in your presentation. Keep it up!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.