Which Graphic Card is best for Pimax!

Dear community,

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Today, we are looking to hear some feedback on which AMD graphic card you are currently using for the Pimax headset. We require to analysis this to have further improvement on our product.

AMD Graphic Card List
  • Radeon 6900 XT
  • Radeon RX 6800 XT
  • Radeon RX 6800
  • Radeon RX 5700 XT
  • Radeon VII
  • Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid
  • Radeon R9 Nano

0 voters

If your graphic card is not listed on the poll, please kindly leave a comment at below.
It would be great if you could share your PC setup along with the headset.
To whom who using other graphic card, is welcome to share your thoughts!

Sincerely,
Your Pimax Team.

1 Like

I don’t understand the question. The best amd graphics card for the 8kx is the 6900xt because its the best amd graphics card.

3 Likes

The title doesn’t quite match the description… :wink:

I think they wanted to know which card is the most used one (probably to improve/optimize PiTool for that).

Of course the fastest card is the best one for VR as You say… :+1::wink:

4 Likes

Maybe because current graphic cards in general are not available nor affordable, You should add the older ones, like R580. (Which I used for 5K+)

Otherwise my answer would be for VR: use Nvidia RTX 3090 with SLI or 6900XT with Crossfire. But there is no real support from NVIDIA nor from AMD.

3 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

Drama! Ingenious! :rofl:
but where is the love story?:grin:

This would not be a great suggestion. SLI actually impedes performance for 99% of VR software titles. In most VR scenarios the answer is the highest performance card you can afford as extra performance almost always can be put to good use.

3 Likes

> This would not be a great suggestion. SLI actually impedes performance for 99% of VR software titles.

I know. My proposal is to elevate Crossfire and SLI to enable VR features.
Both Nvidia and AMD block this feature by means. Or, they neglect on purpose to develop it further. Result is the same, no collaboration for a couple of high end cards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.