Where is my preorder?

So where is my preorder? You promissed shipping by 21st of february … that turned out to be a lie. So when is my headset coming? No responses to my emails, no responses to your support tickets… nothing.

5 Likes

They seems to answer to some people and keeps ignoring some other customers. Go figure.

4 Likes

@mozi will be able to help you on this pleasw post your pre order number.

At mozi will help to call attention to your post. Mozi is part of the pimax after sales team.

1 Like

Hi @mozi , my order number is P123104.

1 Like

@mozi @Heliosurge Still no response.

Added another poke. Hopefully an answer soon.

1 Like

After confirm your order status with relevant colleage, your headset is on the way to overseas warehouse.

1 Like

@anon74848233 Can I poke you here to head over to this thread for me since you’re active?? https://community.openmr.ai/t/remaining-8k-to-5k-backers-waiting-thread/16873/41?u=bsancken

1 Like

Hi @anon74848233 , thank you for that information. It tells me literally nothing.

It’s been on it’s way for over a month. I still don’t know where it’s actually going, when is it supposed to arrive or when is it supposed to arrive in my country.

Please try to answer my question again, hopefully this time with some relevant information.

3 Likes

Hi @anon74848233 , thank you for that information, but it tells me literally nothing.

It’s been on it’s way for over a month. I still don’t know where it’s actually going, when is it supposed to arrive or when is it supposed to arrive in my country.

Please try to answer my question again, hopefully this time with some relevant information.

2 Likes

Hi @anon74848233 , @mozi , thank you for that information, but it tells me literally nothing.

Hi @anon74848233 , @mozi , I’ve ordered 3 months ago. Some people from that time have apparently already received their headsets.I still don’t know where is my headset actually going, when is it supposed to arrive there, or when is it supposed to arrive in my country.

Hi @anon74848233 , @mozi , I’ve ordered 3 months ago. Some people from that time have apparently already received their headsets.I still don’t know where is my headset actually going, when is it supposed to arrive there, or when is it supposed to arrive in my country.

1 Like