Where can i buy a replacement cable

Apperently i need to buy a new cable for my pimax 5k plus headset, but the official site of pimax doesn’t have the 5M Cable For Adapter Models in stock.

Is there an alternative.
Or does anyone have a link where i can buy it somewhere?

@PimaxQuorra @hammerhead_gal can likely provide some assustance.

Johan, it is available on the official pimax website

1 Like

Hello,

Which country you’re located in?

I may require this info to check the availability with our support.

2 Likes

I’m from the Netherlands

2 Likes

If i try to buy 5m cable from the pimax store i get this massage:

but when i try to buy something else for example the 6m cable i get this massage:

so i think it is not availible in my country, is there any alternative?

1 Like

Hello Johan,

I spoke with our support, they are checking the availability.

I guess there are few stock at Martin’s place (Sweden), and hopefully they can schedule a shipment to your place ASAP.

1 Like

Hello PimaxQuorra
I received a voucher from pimax for the purchase of a cable for my pimax because I am worried about the availability of this cable
I got this reassuring message
Do you think you can provide after-sales service on this type of product?
20221104_180056-1

1 Like

Hello,

The accessory will have 6months warranty period.

If this is a replacement unit, I doubt that you might need seek assistant from our support team.

Given your answer, we did not understand each other
My question is simple: I can’t order a replacement cable for my 5K+ on your official site!
which European retailer is able to provide it to me?
It is note unavailable on the Immersive Display sites - Ebay AMAZON - POVVR -etc!!!

I think you missed that Quorra said Marcin(Sweviver) may have stock himself for the adapter cable and is looking into seeing if you can purchase one and perhaps have him ship it.

1 Like

OK, I understand better now!
thank you heliosurge :wink:

1 Like

We do have one cable left in stock.

https://povvr.se/webshop.html#!/products/pimax-ersättningskabel-5m/variant/723288

You can contact us at kontakt@povvr.se for questions

1 Like

Thank you, I will contact you at this email address :ok_hand:

1 Like

So after receiving my kat walk c2 and playing for some time with my 5k plus, it happend, what was bound to happen: My cable broke. I had hoped, that the wireless crystal/12k would be released early enough, that such fate would be circumvented, but since the crystal was not releasing in q3… So, now I alsohave the issue, that I need a new cable, but if I see it correct, I also can’t buy a new one in germany. @PimaxQuorra Where can I get a new one?

Hello,

Unfortunately the cable is currently out of stock.
I’m checking with Martin, hopefully he has the replacement cables at his inventory.

Will keep you posted.

1 Like

To confirm pimax will be stocking these cables again? Otherwise tjis makes these original Pimax WFoV hmds useless if one cannot purchase replacements when required.

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, we will be stocking these cables again.
As there are certain numbers of users that owned the original Pimax series.

1 Like

Hi,
I created a support ticket for the same reason. They told me it will be back on stock around January 25th.
I hope those new cables will be a little bit more sturdy…

2 Likes

I just received my replacement cable.
Big thank you to Kathy at customer support!

1 Like