When will the P2 Artisan be available on Amazon

Best wishes to everyone in China. I hope you are all recovering from the virus. It’s just now ramping up here in the States.

I would just like to know if you have any best guess as to when the Artisan may be available for purchase on Amazon.

Thanks in advance.

@PimaxQuorra

If you want it within a reasonable delay you may take it there :
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000177796124.html

1 Like

you can take on aliexpress in case of support you will need to write your serial number in support, but keep in mind that if you want money back, it is only through aliexpress

Thanks for the post, but I am planning to wait for it to show up on Amazon.

2 Likes

Aliexpress is a safe platform to buy too.
I already bought a 750$us carbon fiber spoiler for my Lotus Exige and wasnt happy with the fitment and aliexpress gave me a full refund and it was my first buy on their platform.

2 Likes

It’s without comfort kit

On my side the title said with comfort kit.

But look the pics…they are without…

If you check Pimax store the images is also without Comfort-kit.

maybe the first batch was without comfort kit but from now I’m pretty sure they all come with it.

Because Pimax has changed, but ask to them (AliExpress) to be sure, till now they sent It without.

Anyway I hope Pimax will decide to improve Artisan

Hello Caillell,

If you are urge to get the Artisan model, you may place an order on Aliexpress.
We are planning to set Artisan online by April. But it is a estimate timeline, hopefully we can follow this schedule.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. If the Artisan shows up in Amazon in April, that will beat Valve’s estimate for the Index and I will happily order it.

1 Like

Hello Caillell,

Glad to hear that, but first we need to make sure the Artisan has enough stock on Amazon.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

i didn’t exactly understand that response, (I think something was lost in translation) but i will be watching amazon closely for any appearance of this device.
Be safe and I hope you are all well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.