What's In The Box? Unboxing A Mystery Package I Received From Pimax

Today I came home to find a mystery box on my doorstep that was sent from Pimax. I wasn’t expecting anything so I wonder what this could be? Let’s unbox it together and find out!

6 Likes

Well deserved!

4 Likes

The day I made it

7 Likes

Great work! They really look so cool.

2 Likes

Does it plug in?

No, it doesn’t light up or anything. Although that would be a pretty trivial mod to do, if I get one then I’ll definitely be doing that.

1 Like

Very nice. Definitely looks great!

4 Likes

Thanks []-)

2 Likes

These are hand made, signed. These are truly cool. Totally makes up for whatever the fuss was about NFTs. You guys batted this one out of the park! Please continue to do things like this!

4 Likes

That’s a very nice gift from Pimax- it’s great that they are showing you well deserved appreciation!

2 Likes

This lad got number 2.

1 Like

A mystery box is a box that contains a special random product . Buyers are willing to pay a fixed price without knowing the content until they open the box. You might wonder why anyone would purchase such a product when they don’t know what they’re getting.

1 Like

They know what headset possibilities there are and the price of the mystery box is cheaper than all the potential headsets. So for most people they want a specific headset, but if you were going to go for the cheapest one anyway then you can get a discount with a chance of getting something better.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.