What the heck is this? Logitech remake of the X56?

I just stumbled across this on amazon, anyone have any experience with this?

I used to have an x55. It was not bad but was clearly designed for giant hands
so i sold it

1 Like

I prefer VKB Controller :smiley:

4 Likes

yeah i should have just spent money once and went Virpil. I want twin constellation delta’s so badly.

3 Likes

Virpil are also nice, or winwing…but winwing are very expensive for a hobby.

3 Likes

never heard of them, but since its more expensive than virpil’s im going to consider that a good thing

2 Likes

I have the x56, original version from saitek before logitech bought them. Looks the same but with the logitech branding.

I loved the little thumbstick on the throttle… really useful, I hated the plastic on plastic squeek the main stick made. I wonder if logitech fixed that…?

1 Like

yes they did. I have owned the Logitech X56 ver for a year or so. love it for the price point.

1 Like

I have the logitech variant of the x56, I recommend it, I upgraded to virpils but still use the x-56 throttle, it’s a keeper. Good middleground between the best-value but less-featured t1600 and the much more pricey warthog/virpil/vkb sticks.

3 Likes

I love my x65f and if logitech made an updated version i’d snap it up right quick

I got the X56 after My X55 packed up.
I preferred the X55, but after some modding with My 3D printer, its not so bad.

3 Likes

That’s innovation! Bet you’re as excited about SW Squadrons as I am then!

2 Likes

Reason I stopped using my x52 as much is that even though its new it has this thing where after a few rotations of the stick the spring gets caught up or something and has an audible click springy noise every 10 seconds. You can also feel it when it happens which makes an other wise solid joystick feel cheap and plasticky

I used this

1 Like

I actually printed this a long time ago but i find it makes the joystick too stiff.

I really should stop buying cheap hotas’ and just buy Virpils.

Worlds largest Cheap Hotas collection

5 Likes

I’m still using the back right… PS4 edition thrustmaster haha. Thing is squeaky as hell, needs some wd-40. Can’t complain for the price

1 Like

in case your wondering about the bottom left one.

I call it the Chinese X52. Its not bad

it throttle feels identical in quality and ergonomics to the x52 , but the joystick is ambidexterous. (kind of, not including the wristrest) I got it on Wish.com for $60 seemed too cheap to be true so I bought it. HAHA

EDIT: On second thought … maybe ill stick to cheap HOTASes

Wow that’s insanely cheap, the build quality looks pretty good! Maybe I’ll start looking into knockoffs then :rofl:

1 Like

its weird the price seems to have doubled since i got mine

now its

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.