VRtoolkit setting

Hi, how can you set the VRtoolkit settings?
I have no control of the SteamVR dash with a controller, don’t own a VR controller and as we know the HMD (5K+) has no button.
Is there another way to use this dash?

2 Likes

You can use the Pimax Experience for that as it uses the mouse for config when no controller is detected.

4 Likes

There is a desktop SteamVR window where you can adjust some settings. In SteamVR Home/Dashboard a game pad works as well.

As PimaxUSA said Pimax Experience can work though this might break in future as SweViver said this Project is on hold for evaluation.

1 Like

Press CTRL+ Home to bring up the settings (it will show up on the mirror view on your monitor), uncheck “Performance Mode,” then use mouse/keyboard to input new values, recheck Performance Mode, then CTRL+Home to get rid of the window.

3 Likes

Gamepad does not work in dash though, seems to be an ancient problem…

3 Likes

The SteamVR Dashboard? Of so It does work as I use it. Select or start summons tge Dashboard. Press and hold

2 Likes

Interesting…
What gamepad are you using?
I found lots of posts where the gamepad works in everything BUT the dash.
I thought my generic xbox360 controller might be the problem, so got an official Xbox1 controller…

4 Likes

We’ve talked about this before… :slightly_smiling_face:

Doesn’t work for me, using a SteamVR Controller, but it’s abandonware of course… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Xbox 1 controller. Steam does not show accurate. It is select or start holding to summ9n dashboard and iirc A & B

2 Likes

I still haven’t revisited my Steamcontrollers but even the standard xb1 and similar are not setup according to what Steamvr home environment claims. So likely requires a deeper dive to setup as Valve really sucks with how they changed tye input structure for non vrcontrollers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.