VRmust - anyone?

My expirence so far - they are the same sort of BS-ers like we already know from China.
10 days ago they wrote to me that package have been sent but it wasnt. They sent it in Wednesday this week but not event to my place (EU ) but to Korea…
Looks like VRmust or Fedex adressed it wrong or missed labes !@!

Perhaps China’s main problem is a language barrier in the Fedex sorting center :crazy_face:

They are really bad… VRmust sent me a set to review and they broke as I was trying to install them. after gluing the lenses back in I finally got it installed and damn… It cuts off the view a lot! IDK why they did these wierd 1/2 lenses because it made the whole thing unusable for me! []-(

2 Likes

Well , I got mine month ago - frame works well for me . However right lens was an unacceptable quality. Lens curvature was too big and doas not fit well inside frame. ( photo nr 1)
Inside Pimax right lens pressed strongly my eyebrow. I have tried to correct right lens position inside frame but it donst help me and I have only scratched it.
Next day I was with this frame at local optician and they prepared me new lenses in a way as it should be from a very begining.( photo nr 2 ) They used different technology of correction. Vrmust refunded me both lenses so I’m not complain( but deducted cost of the frames and transport)

Regarding your fov limitation - you can move magnets frame more to center. When I compared my frame to my regular glasses I do not percived any limitation but adjustment inside Pimax is neccesary. ( photo nr 3)

2 Likes

I ordered the leather face cover for my 5K+ Comfort Kit from them a while back. Like others have said, the “shipping process” was miserable. They sent me my tracking information after about 5 days and the tracking number was invalid. I wrote them and they said the tracking was correct and the item was on its way. After multiple emails stating the tracking number was in fact not valid and I was not allowed to track my package, they stated “just wait”. My package arrived 10 days later. The fact that they put no effort to provide me a proper tracking number was very unprofessional, but the face cover is what I expected. It does not fit like a glove (like the foam one did) but it works.

2 Likes

I also ordered the comfort kit foam and received a working tracking number next day… :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I also ordered the thick leather foam and got a tracking number the next day.

However, it looked like it was going to take a while. Just rechecked and after 5 days it is now on a flight so :crossed_fingers: it arrives around the same time as the X

2 Likes

I guess I was just one of those times where things did not go as planned.

3 Likes

It took 11 days for it to arrive in Denmark… :+1::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.